Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
masao is the citizen kane of youtubes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Seizure Robot posted:

the ulillillia thread gets gassed and a day later we get a thread about a different retard, way to fill the hole

the proverbial hydras head

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Seizure Robot posted:

the ulillillia thread gets gassed and a day later we get a thread about a different retard, way to fill the hole

ERROR - Masaokis sister status is UNKNOWN

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

Rambling Robot posted:

ERROR - Masaokis sister status is UNKNOWN

This is not entirely true, we know for a fact that Masao also wants to give his sister the love cannon.

Masao last posted on the hockey forums on the 12th, so he is not dead!. He has a wife apparently (somehow???), but he hasn't posted much else of interest, it's mostly about actual hockey.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
cool a mega thread about stuff everyone on SA should just loving know....

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Rapman the Cook posted:

cool a mega thread about stuff everyone on SA should just loving know....

no retards, no something awful.

Hello Meow
Nov 9, 2009
yes everyone on this website already knows about this weird-rear end obscure canadian man who starts fires in his shithole kitchen
its not like there could possibly be a person who hasn't heard of masao on this website

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
shocked this isn't a parthenocarpy thread

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Straker posted:

masao may not have posted anything in ages, but unlike nearly everything else in gbs he is loving timeless. a sticky masao thread would be a better idea than stickying any of that other poo poo here besides the rules thread

fun fact: the masaokis thread at the time was the first sticked thread of gbs 1.0.

banana juice is still my favorite video, he starts a fire opening a container of pepper for christ's sake. i like to think that if i had any effect on the entire saga, it would be that masaokis actually tried this recipe twice.

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

parthenocarpy, are you in contact with masao at all any more? Also, what's your opinion on his short stories

Straker
Nov 10, 2005
i would literally pay hundreds of dollars for copies of the videos that got deleted from his second youtube account

i think the one of his explanation that was like "why didn't people that died in 9/11 just bring chairs out the window with them, then jump off the chairs when they were about to hit the ground" was one of them. there were at least 4-5 high quality deleted videos. another one was a lengthy discussion about a coffee vending machine that gave back too much change

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

parthenocarpy, are you in contact with masao at all any more? Also, what's your opinion on his short stories

Well I sent him two messages total, the one he replied to was when G4TV approached me about using the videos. He said anyone can do whatever they want with the videos, and started uploading his own under CC. The second message I sent him was begging him to redo banana juice, which he did.

I think I read Dances with Democrats. Exactly what I expected.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Parthenocarpy, I am impressed with the restraint you've shown in this thread. I mean, you waited til page 2 to show up.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

masaoHF posted: I'm having a hard time with Youtube... it took me so long to just figure out how to log back in my account, because I didn't have google plus or gmail. Anyway I'm still alive and busy with work, and I have to travel a lot between quebec and the US so it's keeping me busy. Maybe I should get back to making videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/masaoHF/discussion

everyone please send encouragement

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
loving Google+! This time they've gone TOO FAR! :argh:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

netally posted:

Toilet steak will always be funny.

I hope Masaokis is ok.

toilet steak was my introduction to masaokis and will always be my favorite

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

And you all said this thread was useless because he hadn't posted in two years :colbert: i am happy about this, pleaes help me badger this possibly mentally ill youtube man into making videos, everyone

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo
I always figured the place he made the videos in got condemned or fixed up and he had no more messy place to burn poo poo in

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

luncheon meat posted:

I always figured the place he made the videos in got condemned or fixed up and he had no more messy place to burn poo poo in

There was a video in a new (neat) place

LudwigVon Lugnuts
May 15, 2005

When the hell did I put Greenman on?!!
Masao thinks the fix to pedophilia would be to just go totally overboard and feed these child-diddlers so many young children that they would just eventually get sick of it. It's just basic human nature. It's like when you eat too many hot dogs, or toilet steak.
No info on where all these kids would come from who would evidently line up for the diddling.

He also believes the State should pay people every time they have sex, if they are trying to get pregnant.

Hello Parthen! I watched your 15 min Q&A on youtube. Would've loved a shout-out by name.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

LudwigVon Lugnuts posted:

Hello Parthen! I watched your 15 min Q&A on youtube. Would've loved a shout-out by name.

this is for you ludwig von lugnuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp_Lt4dRwBs

LudwigVon Lugnuts
May 15, 2005

When the hell did I put Greenman on?!!
haha wut

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

LudwigVon Lugnuts posted:

Masao thinks the fix to pedophilia would be to just go totally overboard and feed these child-diddlers so many young children that they would just eventually get sick of it. It's just basic human nature. It's like when you eat too many hot dogs, or toilet steak.
No info on where all these kids would come from who would evidently line up for the diddling.

He also believes the State should pay people every time they have sex, if they are trying to get pregnant.

I thought he was talking about rapists and giving them prostitutes. Could be what you said too. Either way the solution is so ridiculous it's funny. Also, I think that Quebec gives a tax rebate for having children because their population is declining but that could've been some time ago.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

im just going to keep posting these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T456EwOC1o

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqKloqg2h_g

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiRe3K9-fzs

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

i dont know Masaokis but let me take this moment to say RIP to Zahn, we miss you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWbFXPkHRIs

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

actually masaokis is still hillarious and a thread simply rehashing poo poo he did years ago is still funnier than 99% of the threads in GBS

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKuned-NOBA

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkZlaCzGoPA

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

there was a thread addressed to me yesterday that got gassed announcing masaokis uploaded a new video after years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=713TXFCDCy8

He just now uploaded this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBGohQPP2Yg

the man has returned

parthenocarpy fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Dec 26, 2014

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
he truly is GBS' Jesus.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i should use my sword for this or something

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

``since i set it to 500 it shouldn`t take long, i`ll check on it every 15 minutes``

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I just started watching the new chicken one and holy poo poo he's still got it

he has some sort of super ability to set the camera down and get a close up shot of the filthiest area of where ever he is

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
Those two videos are a Christmas miracle

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
french canada is cool

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
i was disappointed with the egg sandwich one but this chicken and oranges vid seems very promising....................

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

supercooey!
Mar 4, 2006

LETS GET 'EM, BOYS!!
Muldoon
I was actually super stoked to see that thread addressed to parthenocarpy late last night. I was a lot more excited than I thought I'd be seeing that he had actually followed through on uploading a new video(s) near to the new year. Anyway, I popped back on this morning to ask a couple of questions, and ended up finding it rotting in the gas chamber.

parthenocarpy, any idea why that thread was gassed so quickly?

supercooey! fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Dec 26, 2014

• Locked thread