Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«69 »
  • Locked thread
post minor goonlulz laughs here.

Budget Prefuse

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
heres a good one:

Dire Forums Problem posted:

It was moved to a moderators-only forum. You can remove it from your bookmarks here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/bookmarkthreads.php

Budget Prefuse

Thank you for distinguishing me from the worst posters in order to compare a single aspect of them to me.

I administrate this forum. I'm afraid I can't comply with the request.

i am he

Prefuse posted:

heres a good one:

i don't understnad what either of you are talking about, so i didn't laugh. i trust that whatever you posted was probably sort of funny to someone who understood, though, but i dont, becuase i'm less an nerd than you guys are.

Guess where this lollipop's going?
ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3
bahaha, moved to a moderators only forum. ioll be sure to chalk this one up on the laugh  chalkboard i keep in my bedroom for making note of any big laughs i have as a result of stuff i understand on the forums

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3
hahaha ralp is so gay, removing the best thread because of fire

I WILL MEDITATE AND THEN DESTROY YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Twee as gently caress posted:

i seriously have to ask:

why do you allow your husband to put a pizza under your bed so he can start eating it at night? poo poo i mean why don't you go and put it in the fridge yourself and serve it up in the morning if he's too lazy to get up and do it himself?

i mean a pizza overnight under a bed is going to be a disgusting hotbed of bacterias seriously he could end up really sick

wait, does he have good insurance?

Clochette posted:

Well, I haven't really thought about it. He never got sick from eating the old pizza or anything. I figured maybe it was a cultural thing, he's from the Black Country. But it's probably just because he's a goony goon.

I love him no matter how many bed pizzas he eats.

a Loving Dog

ARF and Catdynamite are kewl

i love my retarded and disgusting nig nog husband

a Loving Dog

why was the old thread moved

Kak

Kak posted:

someone posted Ralp's SSN

funny way to spell

a Loving Dog

lady who met her floor pizza husband while posting on the official chris chan mock forum ftw.

Squeezy Farm

i love my hosed up fatass husband

satsui no thankyou

Squeezy Farm

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

serious norman

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CHIPE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

Yaoi Mandel posted:

i love my retarded and disgusting nig nog husband

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Country

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII

Barry White

----------------

that feel when you have to drop the verneer of online cyberbully and take pics of your sallow face to be ironic for a leading news source

Squeezy Farm

Kak posted:

ralp gay

Trabandiumium
where is the goonlulz thread

small hendren

friend of the family is a state of mind

a Loving Dog

Did we get thread trolled or did someone really do the 'doxx" so to speak

anne frank fanfic

Shit Farm
i clicked the link to goonlulz in my history and it said yo udont have permission to go to this webpage which means some huge little pussy crybaby actually moved it somewhere inaccessible from something scary that happened to the,m.

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3

anne frank fanfic posted:

Did we get thread trolled or did someone really do the 'doxx" so to speak

no i had a 3 post convo with yaoi mandel about the dumbness of SS and ralp called it an "outreach and recruiting center" and moved the thread to hell 10 minutes later.

by Ralp

RonMexicosPitbull

----------------

please do not discuss the internet, on the internet, said the internet forum moderator

satanic splash-back

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

no i had a 3-5 post convo with yaoi mandel about the dumbness of SS and ralp called it an "outreach center" and moved the thread to hell 10 minutes later.

hahah i considered posting "you are going to ebe banned for being a republican lunatic SA SS guy" but couldnt be bothered. and now ralph apparently hid the htread as if somehow that prevents us from thinking he is gay

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

no i had a 3 post convo with yaoi mandel about the dumbness of SS and ralp called it an "outreach center" and moved the thread to hell 10 minutes later.

Lol it was the most harmless poo poo ever. Ralp is a fuckin bitch

a Loving Dog

if i dont meet my recruitment quota they're gonna google search my username and my family's usernames.

by Ralp

RonMexicosPitbull

----------------

i love my retarded gay admin

by Ralp

Big Milton Fan Here

----------------

there's a 100 page gbs star trek thread that started off with "lol aatrek' jokes but now theyre just writing about the ways they would change the series to make it better

Squeezy Farm

Serpent Fag posted:

i clicked the link to goonlulz in my history and it said yo udont have permission to go to this webpage which means some huge little pussy crybaby actually moved it somewhere inaccessible from something scary that happened to the,m.

It was moved to a moderators-only forum. You can remove it from your bookmarks here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/bookmarkthreads.php

Serpent Fag posted:

bahaha, moved to a moderators only forum. ioll be sure to chalk this one up on the laugh  chalkboard i keep in my bedroom for making note of any big laughs i have as a result of stuff i understand on the forums

Budget Prefuse

looks like i understand it now. good thing i put it on my laughs chalkboard since reading it again it makes a lot of funny sense

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3
synthy isn't going to like this one bit

rubber cat

rubber cat posted:

we shouyld probably send a relative or close friend to break the news

I WILL MEDITATE AND THEN DESTROY YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic Hamcat posted:

there's a 100 page gbs star trek thread that started off with "lol aatrek' jokes but now theyre just writing about the ways they would change the series to make it better

This post is in the dictionary under "trill".

Knuc U Kinte
Every ten pages or so the marxism megathread advocates slavery.

Hbomberguy posted:

This is a good post, and helpful. After reading through more of this thread I'm convinced that sometimes a person's 'rights' are not things that should be considered first and foremost - doctors leaving their country for somewhere where they would make better money can be tremendously damaging to the population of the country, so under some circumstances I could see myself even supporting the removal of the 'right to travel'. Thanks.

by Ralp

RonMexicosPitbull

----------------

rubber cat posted:

I just texted him and he replied "OMG"

Beezy Bee posted:

I just texted him and he replied "OMG"

i text synthy regularly and he has never mentioned you but idk maybe it would just be weird cuz your a girl

ButtPoopPoopyyGoku3

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
what a waste

scary ghost dog
  • Locked thread
«69 »