Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

a cop posted:

Haha yeah america rules. Anyone who thinks otherwise or gets mad about it is a fag. Im not a fag.

correct opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I love how throughout history America has totally cucked everyone to get to the very top, ultimately winning the long nights of the long knives we called the cold war, only to be cucked by canadians and mexicans stealing manufacturing and rightful natural resources and jobs. We should go back to doing the cucking, goddamit. I want to Cuck some 'rabs again, like ronnie used to do before his brain became mashed tater's.

My dream america died about 25 years before Roger and Me, and 30 minutes after the first time I climaxed while simultaneously choking myself with an elaborate set of ropes and buckets of Tetraethyllead.

Gotta radiate the gold.

Gotta radiate the gold.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
I prolly dont get 1/3 of those references but apparently our america is cool thread makes ppl mad so :)

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

genderstomper58 posted:

apparently gip makes ppl mad so :)

lmao at every poster meltdown thus far

just lmao

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Fucitol posted:

lmao at every poster meltdown thus far

just lmao

what made u decide to post here n not D&D any more 0_o

not bein a dick j/w

i know too much abt random posters i should prob kill myself

america owns

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Godholio posted:

Dude mistook a bullet for a high soccer ball.

Hrm I'm not sure I get it completely. He jumped into a bullet? Or he just got shot in the head?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

genderstomper58 posted:

I prolly dont get 1/3 of those references but apparently our america is cool thread makes ppl mad so :)

mokes i got bad news, there's like 20 of us, and hundreds of animu loving SJW faggots waiting to get rid of our little mil aspie hug box

charlies in the trees watching all the time, it's just that this time he's got a muffin top in some skinny jeans an otaku t-shirt and is living off of pokey and grit

life out in the poo poo is getting rough here, our BC said we'd be rotated back to NuTranBang but he's just a hopeless old fool thinking that we're ever gonna leave these motherfucking jungles alive.. i'll tell you boys something they dont want us to all realize

charlies all around us, and we're outnumbered, outgunned, and out manuvered- he's TOR'ing his CP and Torrenting his Gundam right down into the poo poo, and that's where we are my friend. The poo poo.

one night your gonna be squating to take a poo poo next to the CP, and charlie is gonna sneak up behind you and point out to the nearest adult that your helmet has "FAG SLAYER" written in glitter glue and hello kitty stickers... that's the first time you're gonna be face to face with the enemy, while you're alone and vulnerably defecating.

That's when charlie gets you. When you poo poo. Charlie wants your poops. Charlie is gonna get the poops. Charlie eats your poops. And charlie gets stronger. You can't beat charlie because charlie can live off of ingesting and then improperly digesting the poo poo you leave everywhere. With the biggest eyes, smallest waist, and poorest dubbing you can imagine, Charlie is gonna lap up every piece of excrement you drop and get that much stronger because charlie is a loving survivor and you're growing weak, even in the poo poo- because you can't eat the poo poo.

That's charlie for you. He'll eat the poo poo. He'll touch the poo poo. He'll live on the poo poo, and by the time we're all done with this war we're all gonna be neck deep in our own personal hells filled with poo poo, brother.

If anyone needs me I'll be outside of a gas station picking up cigarette butts and seeing if I can't get a sweet hit of nic off some butts.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Obama Africanus posted:

mokes i got bad news, there's like 20 of us, and hundreds of animu loving SJW faggots waiting to get rid of our little mil aspie hug box

charlies in the trees watching all the time, it's just that this time he's got a muffin top in some skinny jeans an otaku t-shirt and is living off of pokey and grit

life out in the poo poo is getting rough here, our BC said we'd be rotated back to NuTranBang but he's just a hopeless old fool thinking that we're ever gonna leave these motherfucking jungles alive.. i'll tell you boys something they dont want us to all realize

charlies all around us, and we're outnumbered, outgunned, and out manuvered- he's TOR'ing his CP and Torrenting his Gundam right down into the poo poo, and that's where we are my friend. The poo poo.

one night your gonna be squating to take a poo poo next to the CP, and charlie is gonna sneak up behind you and point out to the nearest adult that your helmet has "FAG SLAYER" written in glitter glue and hello kitty stickers... that's the first time you're gonna be face to face with the enemy, while you're alone and vulnerably defecating.

That's when charlie gets you. When you poo poo. Charlie wants your poops. Charlie is gonna get the poops. Charlie eats your poops. And charlie gets stronger. You can't beat charlie because charlie can live off of ingesting and then improperly digesting the poo poo you leave everywhere. With the biggest eyes, smallest waist, and poorest dubbing you can imagine, Charlie is gonna lap up every piece of excrement you drop and get that much stronger because charlie is a loving survivor and you're growing weak, even in the poo poo- because you can't eat the poo poo.

That's charlie for you. He'll eat the poo poo. He'll touch the poo poo. He'll live on the poo poo, and by the time we're all done with this war we're all gonna be neck deep in our own personal hells filled with poo poo, brother.

If anyone needs me I'll be outside of a gas station picking up cigarette butts and seeing if I can't get a sweet hit of nic off some butts.

Shim I love you

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
all charlie needs is cold rice....and a little rat meat

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

genderstomper58 posted:

what made u decide to post here n not D&D any more 0_o

not bein a dick j/w

i know too much abt random posters i should prob kill myself

america owns

i liked to post in d&d to laugh at nutty rear end tea party peeps when it was a thing to do, but now it's so circlejerky/ridiculous that i'll glance at it and laugh

kinda like the one time i saw the dude commiserating about being a bike messenger in nyc and not killin brown people lmao

also yes these united states are pretty good and cool

e:

iawtp

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
so getting back to how america is awesome...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQd7g565e2I

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Scratch Monkey posted:

so getting back to how america is awesome...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQd7g565e2I

Thanks for getting us back on track, man.

America rules.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
are you brave enough to probate the fyad funnymen :eyepop:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

You have to treat them like a puppy or small child. Let them run around for awhile until they tucker themselves out and they fall asleep. Or their mom tells them its time to get off the computer and eat dinner.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Fourth of July Shim is a goddamed American treasure

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

genderstomper58 posted:

are you brave enough to probate the fyad funnymen :eyepop:

Are you a bad enough dude?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Edit: Nope table break

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

i am he posted:

Hrm I'm not sure I get it completely. He jumped into a bullet? Or he just got shot in the head?

Does it really matter? There was so much freedom shoved into his head it popped his eyes out.

E:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Edit: NOPE

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Godholio posted:

Does it really matter? There was so much freedom shoved into his head it popped his eyes out.

Someone should shove some freedom into FYAD

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Stop breaking the drat tables Shim

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
gently caress lemme try a different approach

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Edit: NOPE

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Godholio posted:

I was just wondering if there was some extra backstory that made it particularly funny, but obviously it's pretty drat funny just by itself haha.

This was an ascii art post saying "Niggers are people too" with flames coming out of the letters, in case anyone was wondering.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

FYAD.jpg

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Can that image go in the OP for the "joining" resource thread?

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Godholio posted:

Can that image go in the OP for the "joining" resource thread?

Captures the military perfectly

Also some pretty epic lulz being posted itt

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
It's even got the ring

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

you can post gore in this forum but not a psread rear end in a top hat

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

you can post gore in this forum but not a psread rear end in a top hat

trannies trigger us, sorry. don't trigger shame.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

You actually can't, but I didn't see it and it went unreported. Thread got gassed and Lowtax banned them. Move along.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

i am he posted:

This was an ascii art post saying "Niggers are people too" with flames coming out of the letters, in case anyone was wondering.

Mods, can we update my av txt pls?

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

You have to treat them like a puppy or small child. Let them run around for awhile until they tucker themselves out and they fall asleep. Or their mom tells them its time to get off the computer and eat dinner.

You don't seem to be following your own philosophy.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

oh poo poo the gip wire is being stormed by worthless fyadji

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
they dont take forums srsly tho no sirree

lol

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Whip Slagcheek posted:

You actually can't, but I didn't see it and it went unreported. Thread got gassed and Lowtax banned them. Move along.

No see every image of HD is gore.

Because he's dead, nevermind that there isn't any actual blood.

genderstomper58 posted:

lol

it's all for the lulz

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

genderstomper58 posted:

lol

I take most things seriously, forums included.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
welp the fireworks are starting guys gotta go outside and loudly tell everyone in earshot how this is incredibly insensitive and is TRIGGERING MY PSDT AND TCBY!!!!!!!!

lol

this loving life

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

fight the powr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Mr. Nice! saw them, why did he not ban the posters? If you don't feel able to properly answer that question that's ok, as I know you are not him.

• Locked thread