Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

The Hot Dog Contest is the best thing July 4 has to offer.

Did you know: When Joey Chestnut wins his 8th consecutive title today, that will give him more than Michael Jordan (7 straight years, then he hosed off to play baseball for a season), Babe Ruth (dude got VD that kept him out of the lineup), or Wayne Gretzky (he tied for the league lead in points with Marcel Dionne in his first of 8 straight seasons).

In other words, Joey Chestnut is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

OrangeKing posted:

Over/under on Joey dogs is 69.5? I'm going to be a horrible American and say UNDER.

Ditto. How hot is it out there?

I don't think he can do it.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

The Black Widow lost?

Wow.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

oh god after watching that sportscience thing I want to throw up

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

HERE WE GO!