Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
Over/under on Joey dogs is 69.5? I'm going to be a horrible American and say UNDER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
poo poo, if I were ever going to be a competitive eater (I would not), that Sports Science segment would have put an end to any desire I had.

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!

Eltoasto posted:

Bow down to the Oyster King

I bend my knee only to the Lord of Hot Dogs!

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
Pink Houses is a surprising misuse of a song for July 4th! I mean, you expect Born in the USA at this point.

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
Joey Chestnut belongs to the people.

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
10 HDB minute, solid.

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
I don't want a scorpion in my sleeping bag!

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
What a late push by Chestnut!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!

Chinatown posted:

Ya! USA USA USA USA.

I literally have a pack of Nathans hot dogs from Costco in the fridge some of which I will be consuming today.

I've wondered how many a reasonably average eater could eat in 10 minutes if they really had to. I could imagine myself scarfing down 3-4, but beyond that seems like I'd have to work up a tolerance that I really don't want to devote myself to.

• Locked thread