Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«768 »
bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Budget Prefuse posted:

the beats on big fish theory are monstrous. huge love letter to the entire UK electronic scene. amazing album

Massive

edit - terrible snipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF4ROEVTLXI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

LOL I saw these visuals on when he came into Austin. This apology is so loving hilarious bad, bitch made poo poo right here

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pants the Crapper is a cornball

temple
Jul 29, 2006
Literally a #bluelivesmatter activist IRL!

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

i am so loving HYPED for new vince staples tn

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Dwyane Wade is still taking his player option for $23.8 million next season, according to sources. The Jimmy Butler trade affects nothing

I mean gently caress Rahm but Chance does a poo poo ton for Chicago man.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

and they will be in that pool for sure?

wayne back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2j9d_OlUiE

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

hot take: chance can be an overall good musician and dude but do something corny and stupid at the same time

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lncyvgKWt4

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Dwyane Wade is still taking his player option for $23.8 million next season, according to sources. The Jimmy Butler trade affects nothing

40 lbs to freedom posted:

hot take: chance can be an overall good musician and dude but do something corny and stupid at the same time

Yeah, which is why I was laughing about the Aftermath thing.

I was responding to Temple. Because I know what he was inferring.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Big Fish Theory is this year's Atrocity Exhibition. I need Sophie to have production credits on every rap album from now on

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?

Dinosaur Gum

Not enough bass in the world to properly play Big Fish Theory.

Yeah Right goes hard, I didn't see a features list in advance so Kendrick was a nice surprise.

The DJ Khaled album is 23 songs? Holy gently caress this is going to be a good Friday in the office.

Joe Gillian
Jan 13, 2012

"Just flew off the handle, and boy are my arms tired."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeUOvrnOCVY

EDIT: Samo is loving dope.

Joe Gillian fucked around with this message at Jun 23, 2017 around 04:57

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

lol I am not listening to an 87 minute long DJ Khaled album

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008

HorseRenoir posted:

Big Fish Theory is this year's Atrocity Exhibition. I need Sophie to have production credits on every rap album from now on

eh its much better than ae. im so happy its yeezus short instead of views long. i didnt make it through 06

edit: lmao he really wanted for it to be yeezus 2

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah Right 😍

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

fish eyeball not being the cd hole is really upsetting

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

These Pusha's verse on Khaled's album.

Also the key to listening to Khaled Albums is just look at the features for someone you like.

Major Bag Alert, Also good.

Also lmao at Sean's reply to Kendrick.

Dexo fucked around with this message at Jun 23, 2017 around 06:08

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

Big Fish Theory is great. Only listened once so far this morning but I loved it.

The feature list on DJ Khaled is ridiculous. There's a track with Future, Migos, 21 and TI and then the very next track is Future, Thugger, Rick Ross and 2 Chainz

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

Also Metro Boomin is releasing SOMETHING in the next 24 hours or so by the looks of it

https://instagram.com/p/BVqN-zjDa-m/

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

atrus50 posted:

eh its much better than ae.

no such thing

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008

danny brown being unable to top xxx is one of the saddest things in hip hop i cry every time i remember

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

atrus50 posted:

danny brown being unable to top xxx is one of the saddest things in hip hop i cry every time i remember

I like them both about equally. Both easily among my favorite albums ever.

GoldfishStew
Feb 25, 2017

Didn't care for summertime but I like this might nut to it

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008

GoldfishStew posted:

Didn't care for summertime but I like this might nut to it

this, but hte young thbug ebbcg alnium art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incorrect Username
Feb 21, 2011

atrus50 posted:

don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

agreed but AE was a step in the right direction. danny is one of the few rappers i actually wish would rap about sex more

«768 »