Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Btw that fader article got Fantano’s speaking tour cancelled. Lmao

Owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I've been watching Fantano's reviews for years but in no loving world would I ever pay to see him give a lecture.

Even his YouTube reviews are barely competent a lot of times.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It makes sense that the sort of people that would hire him to do a speaking tour would care about an obvious hit piece from fader

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012
its nuts that an article that bad still did that kind of damage. publicly he’s been handling it about as well as possible tbh

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Jonathan Fisk posted:

It makes sense that the sort of people that would hire him to do a speaking tour would care about an obvious hit piece from fader

novamute
Jul 5, 2006

o o o

Alright this and Super Slimey are going to be on repeat back to back for a while

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
SVCK V DICK FXR 2011 still bangs

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Someone just sent me the vid of Lil B getting jumped and it legit made me sad :( what kinda bitch-rear end crew jumps people 15-1

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Someone who calls themself A Boogie With A Hoodie

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
I wish we metaphorically put some m's on their heads

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Charlamagne said lil b's health bar barely moved

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

A boogie with the hoodie is the worst rap name I've ever heard (not counting random SoundCloud poo poo)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Bricc Baby Shitro is the worst rap name

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Bricc Baby Shitro is the best rap name

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Ya.

Still listening to future / thug flat out and it's great. Not either guy's best work but really loving solid. Bit like watch the throne.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE

Bricc Baby Shitro is the worst rap name

The Shitro part kills me. Like what is that a diminutive for

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

He dropped the shitro which is unfortunate because it was funny and also just bricc baby might be even worse

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Tolkien minority posted:

A boogie with the hoodie is the worst rap name I've ever heard (not counting random SoundCloud poo poo)

And his literal real name is Artist. Like how your real name harder than your rap name

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Crumbletron posted:

The Shitro part kills me. Like what is that a diminutive for

hydro that's off the shits?

New Rooski, new Swagg.

Plu2o Nash x Roo$ki - Lately
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arvxPtOePyg

Billionaire Black x Swagg Dinero - 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU62t-Tyt20

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

Someone just sent me the vid of Lil B getting jumped and it legit made me sad :( what kinda bitch-rear end crew jumps people 15-1

seriously. a boogie comes off looking bad

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPl4FJKCeAU

Someone just put me up on this artist Boogie, and I fucks with the above track. Anyone can recommend any other projects or tracks by him?

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

Jonathan Fisk posted:

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

boogie = very good

boogie with a hoodie = extremely wack

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

i flunked out posted:

seriously. a boogie comes off looking bad

Was he the dude Lil B said sounded like a male Dej Loaf?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Man I hadn't heard her name in forever

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

A boogie with a hoodie and pnbrock are some bitch rear end bitches and I hope the task force deals with them appropriately

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

ruddiger posted:

Was he the dude Lil B said sounded like a male Dej Loaf?

Yeah lol.

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

Not wrong though.

tjones
May 13, 2005

Yuzenn posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPl4FJKCeAU

Someone just put me up on this artist Boogie, and I fucks with the above track. Anyone can recommend any other projects or tracks by him?

Oh My is a standout banger. I thought he would blow up off that alone.

Everything Boogie touches has been great.

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

Marching Powder posted:

Ya.

Still listening to future / thug flat out and it's great. Not either guy's best work but really loving solid. Bit like watch the throne.

I loving love it. I’ve had it on repeat since it dropped and it‘s definitely one of those tapes that keeps improving with repeated listens.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
why the hell is the version of big pimpin on yt some redubbed/censored version

will he copyright claim it so you can only listen to the good version on tidal™

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
Future/Thug definitely improves on repeated listens imo.
Killed Before is top-tier Thug.

Guavatin
Mar 30, 2017

I think my tongues trying to kill me
Cruise Ship is a song I've listened to at least 2 times a day, vibing alot with this new collab.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Relin posted:

why the hell is the version of big pimpin on yt some redubbed/censored version

will he copyright claim it so you can only listen to the good version on tidal™

All Jay Z stuff has been scrubbed off YouTube for obvious reasons, same with some Drake stuff. It's irritating.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE

Guavatin posted:

Cruise Ship is a song I've listened to at least 2 times a day, vibing alot with this new collab.

Yeah All da Smoke through Cruise Ship is my favourite stretch

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
lil b is amazing. he publicly forgave a boogie w/ a hoodie, called him up, squashed it etc. while preaching that responding to violence with violence is not good.

we really don't deserve him.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Tity Boi is the worst rap name. And 2 Chainz won't ever let us forget that it is his other rap name.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

the_american_dream posted:

And his literal real name is Artist. Like how your real name harder than your rap name

Goddamn

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Marching Powder posted:

lil b is amazing. he publicly forgave a boogie w/ a hoodie, called him up, squashed it etc. while preaching that responding to violence with violence is not good.

we really don't deserve him.

As a wise man once said, "violence is never the answer, but sometimes it is". Good on him for being able to just let that slide and all, seems dude does practice what he preaches. But I'm not sure I'd be able to be like that lol. That said, like he said himself he doesn't roll deep with a 20 man crew and security, he's always just out by himself (which makes boogie with a hoodie and his jokers look even worse).

But on an entirely different note, anyone who liked Flower Boy owes it to themselves to check out Moses Sumney's album. They don't sound exactly alike, but a lot of the themes are related and the music on both is basically the prettiest music put out in the last 10 years or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

alansmithee posted:

But on an entirely different note, anyone who liked Flower Boy owes it to themselves to check out Moses Sumney's album. They don't sound exactly alike, but a lot of the themes are related and the music on both is basically the prettiest music put out in the last 10 years or something.

Loved flower boy, so I'll check this out. Thanks for the tip