Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

phractured
Feb 21, 2008
I swear I got suspended twice for posting links with no context. I agree that anyone who isn't TenaciousTomato should have to say at least a few words about their link –title and artist(s) as the bare minimum. I click way too many lovely links when there is no description.

For instance, here is PARTYNEXTDOOR - Recognize (f. Drake) Now everyone who hates Drake doesn't have to waste their time clicking some crap they had 0 interest in.

phractured fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jul 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phractured
Feb 21, 2008

Neu! posted:

http://youtu.be/v1qJrQHFSsc

K Camp ft Lil Boosie, Too $hort and YG - Cut Her Off (remix)

I've always liked 2 Chainz but his verse was flat on the original version. The remix is far superior.

Also one of the hardest Boosie verses since he got out of jail.

phractured
Feb 21, 2008

thathonkey posted:

Is Oddfather a mixtape or album?

An album until he releases it for free –as he has done with his last several projects.

phractured
Feb 21, 2008
Get Gucci Mane an iPhone. Have him record over Facetime Audio, and then they can have a way better recording and he can keep bringing heat from jail at decent quality.

phractured
Feb 21, 2008

youngweeed posted:

sad that DatPiff app is dead and redirects to an archive.org collection. i think archive has been majorly sued recently so doesn’t feel safe there either. DatPiff also say theyre working on a new platform, but just makes me feel old when im reminded that the death of mixtapes feels like only yesterday

guess im downloading a third party archive.org player app to listen to some Rich Gang for the rest of the summer cuz i cant do a summer without it (and nice to still access classic mixtapes i dont have downloaded to my phone or any personal cloud)

I just download all the mixtapes and add them Apple Music so I can use Apple Cloud Library and listen to them anywhere. Feels way safer than trusting these mixtape platforms.