Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Im am insider and here is an exclusive pic of Pusha dancing with Virginia Williams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Lmao I legit can’t believe the retards in here who think a coalition of Kanye and Pusha can best Drizzy.

Drizzy actually has flow and rhythm. The best Kanye songs are because of the backing track not created by him and literally every Pusha song is him just talking in a funny voice.

That being said Drizzy should leave Pusha alone because even choir boys could wreck Pusha so it’s not a fair fight

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

MrSargent posted:

Monkeu trying to single-handedly keep the forums alive one parachute account at a time.

You mean like Drizzy trying to single-handedly keep rap alive?

I’m not monkeu physically but maybe in spirit

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Legit feels like everyone in this thread is white except me

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
We all know who is really responsible for X's death, it was 6ix9ine.

Tekashi 6ix9ine is literally the biggest threat to ZOG right now. He's using CIA binaural beats technology to reverse-program the youth against their Jewish oligarchs. He might look like another urban youth degenerate, but he's basically just a trojan horse who's trying to blow up the NWO from the inside. In order to gain traction online he needs to pose as a deviant so they throw money at him. Jewish youtube algorithms only promote the most degenerate music so he's playing 4-D chess. All the "SCUUUUUM GANG" and "NIGGA" talk is just a machiavellian smokescreen he ingeniously created to fly under the radar. It's in our best interest to promote 6ix9ine and unveil the truth behind his lyrics Protip: that money he's making is being funneled into dissident groups across North America

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Bad month for rappers dying. First drake pusha now xxx. drat

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

bef posted:

Has pharrel ever made a wack beat

Sewer percussion

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
The real God’s plan is for Drake to become the new Rap God

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Trusting anybody except Drake to be the herald of a new age of rap is like trusting Fetty Wap to hit the target when he takes a piss

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Robert Analog posted:

He was the one that rapped nonstop about how he used to sell drugs

Pusha T managed to craft an entirely inconsequential career with the exact same gimmick.

Luckily for him, “who the hell is Pusha T?” is a question that even the law is asking

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I’m not monkeu’s alt, but he’s a mate of mine. I was wondering why he kept getting probated in a rap thread. I was wondering who would be that much of a loser as to report words on the internet that they felt were too mean to their preferred rap man.

I envisioned in my head just a fat wigga who idolised bad rappers like Pusha T because he was pushing the boundaries of what someone who relies on an inhaler could achieve, but then I was corrected. There’s actually more than 1 of these sad individuals in this rap thread.

Btw, he’s not gonna like this, but monkeu is actually white, like most of you. I’m not however.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Lmao at you losers. I’m sorry that my rap sheet was too real for you. No wonder y’all can’t handle Drake :slick:

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Will the bitchboy supreme who cries for mods in an Internet thread about rap albums please stand up?

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

AllNewJonasSalk posted:

Oh wow. It's funny how you never see Monkeu or SBJ in the same place at the same time.

We share the same views about rap music (but not politics) so I normally just lurk and let him argue my case. We don’t even live in the same city.

I don’t like soyboy censorship though so when he gets silenced I pick up his gun.

This is a collaborative dunk on anyone dumb enough to believe that Drizzy isn’t king of rap right now.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Dexo posted:

jfc monkeu if you need a black friend hmu. Don't loving stoop to faking it.

I’m his black friend. When he’s off probation he can post proof. I’m gonna visit him soon.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Wezlar posted:

100% of them are pretty forgettable.

Ftfy

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Now that Eminem is poo poo and peaked with “Rap God”, are there any other wiggas to take his token mantle? Other than that trash boy MGK

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Not gonna doxx myself and monkeu but yeah

Yeah I’m more of a right wing dude but it’s mostly due to my muslim upbringing. Monkeu is a bleeding heart leftie. I’ve been enjoying him being mistaken for my alt or vice versa but I can’t live a lie

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Hey look, it's some guy and some other guy with their faces obscured!

It’s an old pic, but next one will have timestamp. We live in different cities and haven’t seen each other in a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Look how dead this thread is without monkeu.

like rap without drake