Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Kvlt! posted:

Just curious, I dont even know if this exists. Do you guys know any fusions of folk/acoustic music and rap? I love horrocore but have been trying to expand into other genres of rap, and I was wondering if it ever fused with folk music (which I also love) or bluegrass. Just testing the waters, it might not. Thanks guys!

You want to listen to the Kool Keith album "Diesel Truckers". I'm warning you ahead of time that Kool Keith is really good and it sounds like you don't like music that's good, but here it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
If you ever said "I like Horrorcore Rap" and you weren't talking about enjoying some Kool Keith albums, now's your chance to stop being loving stupid.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Thanks I forgot about this cool song