Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Oh, DMX :allears:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHsm2iCKNdU#t=52

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

asap-salafi posted:

Hahaha new thread title is funny.

I don't understand why Slaughterhouse sound so boring together.

Because the group is made up of boring rappers.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

A3th3r posted:

keith ape = great.. i need someone to make it their mission to find whatever are the best jap rap songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bz8zMXfotI

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

goldblums eyes posted:

Who's hotter: 2pac or Kanye? Give reasons for your answer.

:colbert:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

vanbags posted:

I know everyone hates Joe Budden because he's a cornball when he's not rapping, but All Love Lost is really good.

I don't think that anyone cares enough about Joe Budden to hate him.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The Trap posted:

John Lennon was a closeted homo who praised Ronald Reagan and beat the poo poo out of Yoko. None of your white heroes are clean so gently caress off.

So being gay is just as bad as beating your wife?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The Trap posted:

Your in a thread for a genre where the artists openly and proudly display a dislike and hostility toward all things LGBT. Don't try to turn into a social justice warrior now. Jon Connor debut album coming soon.

You didn't really answer my question. Do you think that it would be bad if Lennon was gay?