Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Parachute Underwear posted:

Does Jay Rock plan on putting out an album any time soon or is he just gonna keep owning dudes on their own songs for a while still?

It's going to come out next according to TDE, his was scheduled after ab soul according to tops posts on twitter.

These days was pretty mediocre, oxymoron was decent but not as good as the hype suggested. That said I think Jay Rock has a lot to prove since Follow Me Home came out like 3 years ago and we've only heard verses here and there from him which owned though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Also,

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Haha

"I’m the only white guy and a guy on the other team tells his teammate to guard “that white nigga”. 16 year old me would be in heaven over the entire exchange but , in reality, it meant nothing. It’s just a word some people use."

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

We don't deserve Gucci Mane.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

I AM BRAWW posted:

Gucci Mane - Trap on Wheels ft. Young Scooter

First track he drops/leaks himself from The Oddfather.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

https://soundcloud.com/kingfantastic/spooky-spooks-and-the-trouble-with-capitalism

New King Fantastic, it's back to usual synthy beats which is cool. I think the album is coming soon.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

thathonkey posted:

Remember that song "Old english" from a little while back w Ferg, thugger, and gibbs? Is that coming out on somebody's tape/album at some point?

I think it's on the Mass Appeal compilation coming out at the end of September.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Budget Cop posted:

btw the dj mustard album is fantastic gently caress the haters. he's easily one of the best producers in the game right now

My krazy life is a proper good album, plus the song on the new sir Michael rocks with too short is a mustard beat and is also good.

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Dead Snoopy posted:

I wonder if Sir Mix A Lot will be making that hand over fist money from Minaj using basically 90% of his song, much like Rick James made the lion's share of the cash from Hammer's U Can't Touch This.

Didn't drake have to pay for his verse on who do you love?

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

I liked the new rocky, Id have preferred a verse from juicy j, but I think the change in beat is a preview for a different song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c36UlsbIKU

Casey veggies released a new single with YG and IAMSU!, I'm looking forward to the new Casey veggies album now, YG and IAMSU! can do no wrong by me this year as well.

Haven't really followed him much since sleeping in class which was ages ago, but had this which I liked a bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU7ure2_Vv8