Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

So I'm looking for a song that's on Offsets Instagram story right now. It's the first/second video and I've searched all of the lyrics I can hear and can't find poo poo.

"Whole lot of gas and a whole lot of money and a whole lot of nerds, got a whole lotta money count this poo poo like a motherfucking clerk"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

abraham linksys posted:

lol i'm watching future's coachella set and he's doing the usual pop-rapper-at-festival thing of singing approximately one in five words in each of his songs (which are truncated to like 45 seconds each)

but then he brought out migos to do the opening to t-shirt and all of bad and boujee (sans lil uzi vert) and they rapped every goddamn word and it was very good

oh he's doing all of My Collection now at least

Lmfao

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Yeah listen to some lupe fiasco if you wanna know about new rap. What?

Download back from the dead and finally rich, everything future has dropped since beastmode/56 nights, separate myself, Jeffrey, everybody looking and return of east Atlanta santa just as a morsel

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Oh and culture, young rich niggas 1 and 2

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

I watched the Joe budden video with him freaking out on the dude at complex who tbf did seem like a little bitch, then I watched another video with Joe budden and akademiks and is this guy for real? He's literally just screaming about random poo poo with buzzwords like THE CULTURE thrown in. Dude has made an absolute clown of himself.

I like how someone in the thread said that he explains his thoughts and reasonings well too. Akademiks asks him a fairly harmless question about who he thinks IS doing something positive for rap music or people in rap culture that is in the position of being a label head or executive. Joe budden responds by saying "Google This Guys name" over and over again. "Future makes high quality.. low quality music, that's what people don't get." ... alrighty Joe

Bob NewSCART fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Apr 21, 2017

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Takeoff improved so much on Culture

Take offs growth from when they released their first stuff to now is honestly ridiculous. Quavo and offset too but because take offs the youngest I think it's the easiest to notice how much more competent and skilled he's become

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

RBX posted:

I love how people complain about him raising his voice as if they're scared through the computer or offended. In real life people shout and talk all time when debating. It would be pretty fake of Joe Budden of all people to sudden never yell.

What's so hard to understand the High quality low quality comment?

Music can not be low quality and high quality at the same time. It's either low quality, or high quality. That's like saying the new Ferrari is a really fast car that's really slow? Plus it's wrong, future is just Good. No matter how many old, wrong people want to sit around and debate the criteria that future doesn't fit in to be a "Good Rapper"

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Grraarrgghh posted:

Not sure if any of his remixes ever get posted here, but Vancouver's Merkules is dropping a new album and starting a tour. Guys remixes are solid and his own poo poo is great too.

Support more fat rappers.

Merkules - Conor Mcgregor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=essxtgc6-LA

Merkules - Mask Off Remix - latest remix, wrecks Future
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7hfKrJWUwk

Dude is also apparently an IRL comic relief character in a bad sitcom.

I don't give a poo poo if you try and push some garbage rap in here but dissing future is a no no

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Dark Man X

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

the_american_dream posted:

Any of yall Yachty fans? Im really really trying to get his appeal. Where do I start?

Ive heard so far Minnesota, One Night, and Peekaboo and....no. He seems ok on features like Broccoli though

Listen to Mase in 98

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Rap Music and Dope posted:

Dj academiks is such a cornball.

Yeah I'd much prefer 45 minutes of Joe budden screaming into his microphone about how I should google some random guys name or how he's the one person in the entire industry who sees things for the way are or some equally nonsensical bullshit

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

GoldfishStew posted:

Hot take but Kodak seems like a lovely dude

I read the police report that stripper filed and he was full on biting her and kicking her for some reason ???

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

the_american_dream posted:

You probably could do with spreading the poo poo out slightly tho bro

Nah drill music owns

Also I don't know if I'm literally the only person but I loving hate DJ Khaled??? (I know I'm not but holy poo poo why is this guy so popular)

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Someone probably already posted this but I didn't see

New ferg and asap, good track

https://open.spotify.com/track/3FhZZF7D9k4FEwRN0AI6hx

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

No thanks

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

GoldfishStew posted:

I feel like you only need one chance song with horns and the verse he did for Ye and you're pretty much done. I can't make it all the way through any of his tapes or coloring books. Honestly do you really need anything other than that Sunday song or whatever? That pretty much demonstrates all of his tricks.

Yeah he's a cool dude and I don't not like him but I can't stand his music lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

I miss Lil b

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

RBX posted:

Joe doesn't hate young people at all but you guys are gonna hate on budden anyway because "hes olllddd" and you wonder why older people get annoyed. He champions Chance. Uzi. savage, and young thug. Budden is the reason your favorite rapper has a YouTube and online presence or why chance does what he does. Budden started all that.

And the first thing I did when I got into rap was learn my history so I wouldn't be an ignorant dumbass when speaking but these days I guess that's allowed. Hip Hop and Rap are so much more than music to people. It's a culture and way of life and disrespect is a big thing.

See you look loving stupid right now. If only you knew what the gently caress you were talking about.

Nice post, Joe Budden

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

bows1 posted:

Is there an easy way to read the stories ? Twitter blows for longer stories and I can't even find the beginning of the thread in my phone.

Yeah plus I'm not the most educated on the New York rap scene as far as all that poo poo going on, I knew some of the stuff but I don't even know who some of those guys are. Is there any place I can read more about this poo poo ?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Can we just appreciate how much these two have done for the cause of "good music that I like to listen to with my ears"

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

HorseRenoir posted:

sometimes lil b tweets anime foot fetish art and it makes me intensely uncomfortable

I've always wondered if lil b is an extraordinarily masterful manipulator and creator of a persona, or just extremely mentally ill

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Robert Analog posted:

Blac youngsta got arrested in connection with that young dolph shooting in Charlotte
http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/16/blac-youngsta-turns-himself-in-young-dolph-shooting/

Anyone who didn't see one of yo gottis mans either getting locked up or killed after dolph dropped all those diss tracks was not paying attention. I mean who really thinks it was just a coincidence that 2 weeks after he releases that mixtape, he got his SUV lit up

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Wasn't really talking about people in this thread perse but I was surprised at how little I had seen anyone mention the relationship between the two obviously very related incidents

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Chance doesnt do anything for me either, makes me feel like falling asleep

I need to hear an armed and dangerous savage tell me about his different calibers of weapons

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

I don't know if anyone gives a poo poo about billboard awards but drake won thirteen of them lmao

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

GoldfishStew posted:

Do any of the songs cover whether or not he has a 360 deal?

poo poo if I didn't know any better I'd think you goons were yachtys managers and agents the amount you guys talk about what situation he's in with regards to the deals he's signed.

In short, stop being a baby bitch

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Playboicarti is one of the most boring rappers I've ever listened to in my entire life.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

No I don't care about his technical skill at rapping. Listening to him is really boring. Nothing he makes slaps, like at all

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

:wtc:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

SahBabii is a dumbass name and he's trying to beef with offset lmao

In other news apparently blac youngsta was driving a rental that was in his own name when he tried to kill young dolph

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Intruder by takeoff is one of the best songs of the year

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

temple posted:

Intruder is pretty mediocre. I can see people eating that poo poo up tho.

Yeah; because it's good and you're wrong lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Takeoff is the best migo and Im sorry if you havent already come to this conclusion

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Faaaart

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

GoldfishStew posted:

Nah that poo poo is lame and cowardly. Mad cowardly. Are y'all 12?

Nah, watching a dude that talks about how savage they are at all times and beefs with several rappers who are not only better but way more affiliated, who also beat up his (pregnant?) ex girlfriend and got his clout off that, getting knocked the gently caress out is extremely good.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Also I'd laugh my rear end off if he really stabbed a dude just cuz he cold cocked him. Better delete that self implicating tweet homie

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

GoldfishStew posted:

Seriously? gently caress all y'all. Lol i gently caress better dolls than you do chicks.

This XXX thing keeps getting better. Also one of lil buddys friend stabbed the guy, would an eye for an eye not be knocking him out as well? Kind of seems like if anyone's perpetuating violence it's the dudes that will stab someone when one of their mans gets punched

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

GoldfishStew posted:

Maybe it was me growing up listening to Aesop Rock but I just see the game differently.

Lol you gently caress real dolls, no one cares how you see the game. Shut your rear end up god drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Rich forever 3 is out as well