Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angel Salvadore
Apr 12, 2015

by XyloJW
Just finished Yelawolfs new album and god drat it was good. This is what Radioactive should have been. It's a great blend of Country, Blues, and Hip Hop/ with some Michael Jackson thrown in for good measure. It's honestly my favorite Hip Hop album of 2015 so far. Yelawolf should be way more popular than he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angel Salvadore
Apr 12, 2015

by XyloJW

alansmithee posted:

I'll have to listen more but my first impression of Yelawolf's album is that it sounds like a Buck 65 doubletime flow album. I was never that impressed with him before though tbh. Also wondered how he got an Eminem feature until I saw he's still signed to Shady records.

Thing is, Em is trash now, and that feature is hands down the WORST part of the entire album.