Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Kanye step away from the behance graphic design section you have people who care about you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

101 posted:

and they said Endgame was the most ambitious crossover...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chtCbEjhJcE

a complete bop. haters step off

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

If Rico Nasty started a cult I would join it

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

40 lbs to freedom posted:

i think you guys are being a little hard on the bieber

Personally I just hate God

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

who's we moneybags

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

Punkin Spunkin posted:

21 Savage really perfected the art of almost ruining songs with his adlibs...I think there's a fine line with that poo poo and if you've got a dope beat where you're just compulsively going PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY after every loving line (not even cuz you love pussy, you're just like callin dudes pussy 80K in a row) you're actually ruining your own loving songs/verses

pussy... pussy.... pussy, pussy pussy?

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

DOOM lived long enough to become the villain. Halloween is now DOOMSDAY. Turn a deaf ear to the cellular phone and spin his tracks in his honor. He deserves nothing less.

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

you wanna know my gang SUICIDE SQUAD

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

So that's why the CIA's been showing up at art schools lmao

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

When's the streetwear collabs

sliami
Apr 28, 2018

yall got any more of them.... Grime dubplates