Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sypher
Feb 4, 2003
Ice cold 50. ice cold.

http://instagram.com/p/r9y3DQMLyI/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sypher
Feb 4, 2003
I just found out Freeway was diagnosed with kidney failure. Hope he has a speedy recovery. He is one of my favorites in the game. Always consistent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEY4BKAtFxU

Sypher
Feb 4, 2003

Starks posted:

Nah I knew they were on tour but when I bought the tickets they didnt have tyler listed, I thought maybe he couldnt make it into Canada or something so I was mildly annoyed when he ended up taking up over half the show.

End of the day though they were 30$ and I wouldve gone regardless but I wish everyone else got more stage time. danny played maybe 25 minutes?

I went last night here in Detroit. A couple things:

-I was blown away at the crowd. It was nearly 100% under 21. I felt pretty old.
-Vince Staples was awesome. I never really thought much of him, but he performed well.
-Danny Brown killed it. I want to say he played for almost an hour. Probably because it was his hometown?
-Tyler loving sucks. I don't understand the marketing genius who paired him with Danny/Rocky/Staples. His set was the bathroom and food break.
-Rockys performance was pretty lackluster. I am pretty 50/50 with Rockys material and it seemed like he did the 50% that I am not in to.

Danny Brown definitely had the most energy. I honestly thought he could have been the headliner based off performance.

Edit: Also Rocky brought out Staples and Danny during his set and kept praising them. He didn't say poo poo about Tyler. I thought that was pretty funny.

Sypher fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Sep 27, 2015