Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Did anyone see the Germans cough onto their hands before shaking with the French? I hope so. Germany y Colombia to go through.

#SayNoToRacism #AndBiting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
I hope Klose scores a hat trick. And Muller, too. And Pogba. But I only hope Benzema scores 2 goals. Germany to win 6-5.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Oh hey, Germany strikes first! WHO KNEW?!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

C-Euro posted:

Bandwagoning Germany on my nation's birthday and not ashamed to say it. I only get to wear my '06 German team jersey once every four years and dammit I'm going to wear it.

I've got the red away, it is a thing of beauty.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

oilcheck my rear end posted:

that was an attractive lady.

It sure was!

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

straight up brolic posted:

that french chick wasnt even that fit

Obviously we need a second look.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Lloris came, but didn't get there.

Why hasn't Klose scored yet? Or Muller? I thought this French defense would slowly collapse like a flan in a cupboard.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

cheese posted:

Shes cute as hell but there is no way she is the hottest French woman in the crowd.

Yeah, I was hoping for a pan to the girl on her left.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

WATER BREAK!

I have to think that in 2022 when we have water breaks for teams that play in Texas (because soccer is coming home in 2022) there will also be cheerleaders on the sidelines to keep everyone pumped up while Coke and Pepsi commercials are trumpeted from the speakers.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Muller is really unlikable

I think the opposite of this. He is a lovable clown that would only be better if he was dressed as a clown.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Saoritficis posted:

I know, right? How do you even do that?

Neuerobot. Half German and half Nazi robot.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Vintersorg posted:

granted im on a mac with gods proper colour settings

This game is best on a mac, but ESPN's stream is often behind compared to broadcast.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Germans need to finish this game before the French sneak one in.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

tetsman posted:

neuer doping caught on camera

That was an energy gel that his robotic parts need for power. Like Maradona, it is cocaine based.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Eau de MacGowan posted:

a man ate FIFTY SIX HOTDOGS?!?!?!

And he didn't win.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

vyelkin posted:

absolutely disgusting waste of food when there are uruguayans going hungry in the world

You think Jozy could eat that many? And do you think hot dogs would satisfy Suarez or do you thinkg he would eat Jozy afterwards?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Wow, Germany look so dangerous on the counter until Muller whiffed it... then Schurrle passed it to Lloris.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Vegetable posted:

France could use Oli Giroud about now

And we could use his good looks.

Lloris not being outdone by Neuer and winning the ball outside the box.

Gotze for Ozil, nice. That should really shore up the German defense on France's beaches.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Total Meatlove posted:

Schurrle is a wasteman

He is so bad. Why did Muller pass to him? Wow, good defense from Benzema... has he found his new calling?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

SkySteak posted:

You're not missing anything.

You have to give him the play by play.

That sad french clown...

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

tetsman posted:

haha is this real? no way hahaha it must be real

Its just made to looks real. He isn't that tall.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Dear Sergio posted:

has neuer even made a save today? france leaving this tournament with a whimper.

I think so, yes.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Now for Colombia to beat Brasil. This is gonna be a better game than the one Please Respond just missed.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Ballack is smug while Twellman smiles like a kid with mental prob- oh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Xachariah posted:

You'd think so but Brazil is going to dive excessively and shamelessly like no one is watching and their reputations aren't torn to shreds by every melodramatic act.

Oh god, I forgot about this tactic. I wonder how Landon would feel about this.

• Locked thread