Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

vyelkin posted:

i hope the battle of the sweeper keepers ends with lloris and neuer tackling each other in the centre circle

matrix style in the air

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

vyelkin posted:

this game will be cagey at the beginning, then germany will dominate the french with a quick onslaught, and then occupy their territory for the rest of the match preventing them from scoring any goals except for a token resistance

at least as long as the us don't come in to save them

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

African AIDS cum posted:

poo poo game and with that loving shadow on the field you cant see poo poo. good goind loving fifa retards lets have all the tv times cater to our trashy h*mo euro audience

well someone has to pay for all this and it's certainly not going to be the americas

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

African AIDS cum posted:

Explain how screen cap has anything to do with monitor settings? LOl computer noobs. I work in IT. I know computers. The FIFA coverage is poo poo. No need to photoshop images to gaslight me.

get a current video card driver, open its dedicated control app, find the video colour settings, enforce control by the driver, fix your contrast/brightness

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

African AIDS cum posted:

My brightness is up to 88 and thats as high as the white power can go. Any other tips? Pulling my hair out here.

have you pressed the degauss button?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

emjayo posted:

poor beautiful french girls :/

now's a good time to go look for a sad french girl in your area and console her

• Locked thread