Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Excels posted:

sometimes i get the urge to play blinx the timesweeper, then i remember blinx was pretty bad when it wasnt time puzzles

One of the PS3 Ratchet and Clank had time clone puzzles. It was p fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
No one talks about this but Okami has time travel. You go back and meet your past self and the two of you fight these twin mechanical owls together. When you use your celestial brush there's another cursor that belongs to shiranui making brush strokes to attack the enemies.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
How was that Radiant Historia game? That had time travel, right?

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
telltale's back to the future games. haven't played one of their titles since sam & max so i can't say if they're good.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
God of War 2 had that puzzle where you have to catch a guy who's thrown himself off a cliff. When you mess up, you can just jump into a nearby mirror to reset everything and use a time statue to slow everything down enough to catch up to the guy.

also in the same game you're in a boss fight with one of the Fates on top of the very sword you used to kill Ares in the first game and the background is a reenactment of that fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

DoubleDonut posted:

Prince of Persia was pretty cool before they decided that what a cool game set in ancient Persia needed was Godsmack and ladies wearing steel thongs

i smolder with generic rage

• Locked thread