Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

the first pc my dad brought home had a game along with it: the journeyman project, which was a first person adventure game where you play a temporal security agent who has to stop a time travelling madman from going to multiple points in earth's timeline to stop the first contact between humans and aliens. it owned. i played the second one and enjoyed it a lot. did not play the third one.

Action Tortoise posted:

How was that Radiant Historia game? That had time travel, right?

pretty generic imo. the time travel thing is just that the game forks into two at some point, so you play one fork until you reach an obstacle that can only be overcome by playing the other fork until you do something that allows you to progress. meanwhile you revisit the same areas in both timelines so if you hate recycled stages then hoo boy stear clear. it's not a terrible game and i enjoyed my time with it, it just didn't grab me much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread