Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barfoid 3
Jun 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Hell, we're all thinking it :D so which branch of the US military would win in a no holds barred psycho slug out punching match! Ten Hupp!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
Peace Corps

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Barfoid 3 posted:

Hell, we're all thinking it :D so which branch of the US military would win in a no holds barred psycho slug out punching match! Ten Hupp!!!!

fag

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
whichever one ensures you find out how caro felt in his last weeks on earth

i'm not too picky after that

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
coast guard reserve

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

coast guard reserve

dangle was in it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Postal Service. They can throw countless otherwise unemployment minorities at us until we have run out of ammo to slay them and then have any single woman named "Rayneesha" smother us in back fat

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Booblord Zagats posted:

Postal Service. They can throw countless otherwise unemployment minorities at us until we have run out of ammo to slay them and then have any single woman named "Rayneesha" smother us in back fat

lol

anthony is that you?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Booblord Zagats posted:

U mean the DMV right?

Mortabis
Jul 8, 2010

I am stupid

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

Civil Air Patrol

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I will probate anyone that suggests the Air Force would win.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
most of the people i know can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag so i really dont have any confidence in missile officers either

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

beanieson posted:

U mean the DMV right?

I live in Arizona. Our DMV is just old rewired white people with younger Hispanics and rather efficient

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Whip Slagcheek posted:

If the Air National Guard is good enough for Dubya...

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Slim Pickens posted:

If the Air National Guard is good enough for Dubya...

reported

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

they wouldn't stand a chance of winning it themselves, but they have the budget to hire someone else to win it for them

motherfuckers

Oneday for Life
Feb 2, 2004
Shoe. Explode?!
I am in the air force and I can't remember the last time I was probated in the last 10 years so...I would say the Provisional Army of the Confederate States.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Oneday for Life
Feb 2, 2004
Shoe. Explode?!
He's so badass. Give them some plannnnes and they would have won

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

Booblord Zagats posted:

I live in Arizona. Our DMV is just old rewired white people with younger Hispanics and rather efficient

Don't forget the wonderful efficiency of drivers licenses expiring only a few years before many folks kick the bucket

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Oneday for Life posted:

He's so badass. Give them some plannnnes and they would have won

lmbo @ this idiot who thinks sherman was a confederate

slit your own throat an bleed out slow you communist

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Lemays SAC could have tea bagged all biological life on earth if needed so suck a dick pig, we're still the largest standing alert nuclear arsenal on gods great earth, and we're not even a 5'o clock shadow of what we were when there were undesirables worth risking Armageddon to defend against. We'll be back there again, maybe within your lifetime Allah willing.

I won't lie, I sincerely and with all the conviction I can muster hope to live to see us nuke gooks again. I don't care what shade of mongrel we cook up with nuclear BBQ, I just wanna sniff the fallout and be alive to see life on earth reminded again that the United States is the only true alpha and omega and that in the face of our unimaginable earth destroying awe all will ultimately submit once we round up the faggots who aren't ready to bayonet a zipperheads or man a tail gun flying low over a rice paddy and put them in a RAND Corp approved internment camp.

I loving swear to god I will Tom Joad across the southwest if I get to see us spike the ball on a billion gooks with the push of a button, and literally finish the work Hitler, Von Braun, Fermi, and Einstein all set in motion. That's right folks, we are the living embodiment of the will and desire and schemes of not only the Nazis and the Jews, but those cock sucking half assed lazy guidos are behind a large stake of our future loving past, presently.

It's true, read a book sometime- it's in there.

But seriously? If they'd let me I'd ride a loving B-71 into the three gorges dam yelling racial slurs and praising the teachings of Christ the whole loving way down, and I'm not kidding in the least.

I won't lie, I'd love to see us glow up the sands of Arabia and Persia and Mesopotamia too- but you don't shoot sand people with silver bullets when you can just let them finish the job themselves with pocket knives, liveleak, and moxie.

The ole yellers' though? They're like a cancer, on the earth really. There's a lot of them, they are different and inferior to us, and their growth is unsustainable as like many invasive species be it fauna, flora, or in this case bacterial- they've worn out their welcome in their environment. If you think about it, if we glass all of China and India, and let's just throw in the Korean Peninsula and indochina too for good measure and pay back, and we've got CO2 licked for a long goddamn time and that's a lot less mouths to not feed.

We keep Japan (but it's time to put boots on necks again out there, they've grown restless and insolent. One almost made direct eye contact with me the other day), save Indonesia because there's nothing worse than ruining good beach property but there's some cleansing of a religious and ethnic variety we need to get on with. Thailand, stay classy and welcome your new benefactors. The flips literally need to be the next constitutional amendment- just have it read "And to the sailors, through the admiralty, go the Flips, and their flops. God speed, and spread seed." I know nothing about Laos and Cambodia, but I'm compelled to publicly remain neutral to them while just handing a Cost+ contract to Xe, L3 and for some reason Pratt and Whitney to run bombing missions and black ops all over their little backwater booga booga oriental states.

I know we don't all agree about everything, at least not most of the time, but we can all agree this would be the greatest possible outcome.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I'm not even going to read all of that, so I'll just say lol.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Here's the illustrated version for lazy loving pigs people too worn out from celebrating America to read.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Also the Shim I've created in my imagination looks exactly like GiP's favorite person:

"In a trailer for her new music video (sure!), Katy Perry plays a huge number of apparently comic characters — including, uh-oh, “Yosef Shulem,” a Jewish bar mitzvah entertainer. The Shulem character is Perry in a cheap-looking suit, facial prosthetics, a kinky black wig, thick fake mustache and eyebrows, and a yarmulke. “He,” in a thick accent, tells a joke about rabbis and circumcision."
http://www.salon.com/2014/04/22/katy_perry_dresses_as_a_jewish_bar_mitzvah_dj_tells_rabbi_jokes_in_her_new_birthday_video/

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Victor Vermis posted:

Here's the illustrated version for lazy loving pigs people too worn out from celebrating America to read.

This guy gets it.

Victor Vermis posted:

Also the Shim I've created in my imagination looks exactly like GiP's favorite person:

"In a trailer for her new music video (sure!), Katy Perry plays a huge number of apparently comic characters — including, uh-oh, “Yosef Shulem,” a Jewish bar mitzvah entertainer. The Shulem character is Perry in a cheap-looking suit, facial prosthetics, a kinky black wig, thick fake mustache and eyebrows, and a yarmulke. “He,” in a thick accent, tells a joke about rabbis and circumcision."
http://www.salon.com/2014/04/22/katy_perry_dresses_as_a_jewish_bar_mitzvah_dj_tells_rabbi_jokes_in_her_new_birthday_video/

*nods sagely*

*turns to the left slowly*

*sheaths yarmulke and katana with one deft motion*

*animes*

Oneday for Life
Feb 2, 2004
Shoe. Explode?!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

lmbo @ this idiot who thinks sherman was a confederate

slit your own throat an bleed out slow you communist

Done. Just needed some motivation, thanks brochief

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!
LAPD hands down.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LordNad posted:

LAPD hands down.

Pssh. I'd put money on LA Koreans circa 1992.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Shim does raise a good point: Lemay's SAC would've destroyed the universe gleefully.

River Raid
Apr 2, 2004

GODDAMN I AM A HUGE MORON! WITH A JETPLANE OF STUPID!

holocaust bloopers posted:

Shim does raise a good point: Lemay's SAC would've destroyed the universe gleefully.

Lemay's Air Force wasn't anything like the one of today. They were the Gate Keepers of Armageddon, they knew their entire existence was the cornerstone of complete and total global obliteration. They were the knights of an Atomic Age who had the responsibility of making sure the world ended with America, a truly noble objective. But then we started to realize we weren't going to get to bathe the world in nuclear hellfire, but instead forced in to a far worse role, that of a cuckholded jail keeper in a bunch of third world shitholes we would have, just decades before, been happy to cleanse from this Earth in a few moments of nuclear powered apocalypse. We stood the watch at the gates of Oblivion only to see those very gates become the cell we must force bread and water through to feed skinny kids with dumb names, obscene gods and truly deviant lifestyles that we are constantly reminded of. Then we think back to the times Curtis stood in the wings, perhaps seeing this future and wishing to make things right and lighting the fuse to mankind's own salvation.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Obama Africanus posted:

and for some reason Pratt and Whitney

I was with you until this point.

Pratt and Whitney can't do poo poo anymore.

LordNad
Nov 18, 2002

HEY BAD GUYS, THIS IS THE VICE PRESIDENT, PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Pssh. I'd put money on LA Koreans circa 1992.

Fine, then I raise you Alabama state police circa 1968.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LordNad posted:

Fine, then I raise you Alabama state police circa 1968.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWXIU0emLvU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

well if it went to nukes the navy submarines would be all that's left

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Assuming some Crimson Tide poo poo doesn't end up killing the crews. Then you just have a bunch of really expensive caskets floating around.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
US Navy midshipmen destroy everything they touch. If they don't kill each other first then everyone would be doomed.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Can I say KBR? Yeah, I'm going with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...

• Locked thread