Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

While searching for the trailer, I came across this comment, which I have full reason to believe is 100% sincere:

"I'm watching the show right now and I'm wondering what year it's supposed to be. The lack of information it irritating since Molly and her husband have a "child" who isn't their biological kid. He's supposed to have been created by her husband. We should be told what's going on instead of having to try to figure out what's going on!"

This is why we can't have nice things. :(

Also, the pilot was fine. Not great, but I'll watch since it's a summer miniseries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Kin posted:

So does Academy Award Winner Halle Berry have a clause that whenever anything ever references her name it has to be Academy Award Winner Halle Berry?

It seems that over the last few years, whenever her name is mentioned it's always led by the Academy Award Winner, for the award she won almost 10 years ago.

I think she's been in so many bad things since then that not only does it nullify the award she got, but it should be the references for her name:

Catwoman's Halle Berry
Movie 43's Halle Berry
Dark Tide's Halle Berry
New Years Eve's Halle Berry

and so on.

I've still to watch the first episode but Academy Award Winner Halle Berry doesn't really strike me with the confidence in a show that I think the marketing is trying to.
It's possible, but usually Oscar and Emmy winners are advertised as such for obvious reasons.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Still Defying Gravity 2.0 for me.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Flesh Forge posted:

That's a pretty bad sign. Don't look forward to Season 2 I guess (I wasn't).
I lost any hope of season 2 by episode 2. I seriously don't understand how this is 7.4/10 on IMDB.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

How does this stupid show have an 83% on Rotten Tomatoes?

• Locked thread