Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stabitha
Mar 11, 2005

You lookin' at me? Don't.
This show is just getting sillier every episode. I really like the kid that plays Ethan. I hope they can incorporate him into the show's plot more before it inevitably gets cancelled.

The one thing that this show has shown about the future that I hope we have (someone could probably make one already) is that emergency flarephone. I want one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabitha
Mar 11, 2005

You lookin' at me? Don't.

Binary Logic posted:

There was an interesting story point shown in the latest episode: Molly has a vision/flashback to an auto crash in which she lost her husband AND her baby.
I don't think we knew that she'd been pregnant before and this happened. It should have come up earlier in the season because it helps explain why she is so determined to not lose her new child even though it's some human/alien hybrid (that is going around killing people).

You mean sillier in a good way, right? Like Orphan Black, Continuum, Warehouse 13, Lost Girl...?
Season 2 should be
Odin's anti-robot group vs. Ethan vs. the Alien

You could buy a 7-11 pre-paid phone, charge it and leave it in your glove compartment in case of emergency.

With the days getting shorter and the inevitable end of DST approaching, what I want is a set of those night-vision contact lenses.

I definitely mean sillier in a good way. I love watching dumb shows as long as they keep me entertained.

I know I could have an emergency prepaid phone in my car, but I want a glow-stick phone that you have to crack to activate it. It just looked so cool.

• Locked thread