Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Well it looks like I may be shelling out $15 a month for the new HBO streaming service. I managed to avoid spoilers about about S1 - 3 but had two of the major deaths of S4 spoiled. Time to start watching the show as it premiers instead of waiting a year for the season disc set to be released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Ballz posted:

Fifteen bucks sounds about what I'd expect. If you're already a cable/HBO subscriber, does that mean HBO Go goes away or will a streaming service still be part of the package?

HBO hasn't released any concrete details I think this is a streaming service for those that only have internet and not a cable tv package. HBO Go may still be an option for those with the normal cable subscription.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

I thought HBO was going to make some prequel season, Rob and Ned's Excellent Rebellion Adventures, or some side stories rather than pass the books? I know GRRM handed over his notes and future plot outline/draft but I never thought he would take this drat long to release the next book.

• Locked thread