Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
The part of the Mountain will be played by no less than 7 actors, 3 puppets and an Lucas-esque CGI monstrosity. There will be no continuity of portrayal and the Mountain will be played by multiple entities in individual episodes and even in individual scenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Daysvala posted:

So near the end, when Varys hears the alarms sounding in the distance and gets on the ship himself, was that because he figured he would be blamed for Tywin's death and was getting out of dodge while he had the chance?

Dude just really does not like bells. Christmas in Westeros is hellish for him.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Baron von Eevl posted:

Yeah but thankfully it only happens once every few decades.

They gonna put Santa Clause's head on a spike.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
The hot water did not burn her, woo!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Which LoL follower is it that gets weirded out when Arya says she only believes only in death?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Maarak posted:

Beric Dondarrian. Arya's escape and the Red Wedding were only a few days apart, so he and the rest of the Brotherhood Without Banners probably thinks she met her god.

Which episode was that?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Thanks. I'm rewatching the episode because I was at the end of the climb already and someone had remarked about it in either this or an earlier thread. I was just wondering because I thought she had told Melisandre it.

All I know after 15 minutes into 3x07 is that I wish King Robert and Tormund had at some point met and just sat around drinking and talking about loving things.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Davos trying to read is loving adorable.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

frankenfreak posted:

It would certainly help stop people from lionizing her.

I don't know, I actually like her more.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

King Vidiot posted:

I don't think I've been that uncomfortable watching a face crushing since Irreversible. Well done to the effects team, I guess :stare:

This didn't even come close to how awful that scene was in Irreversible. Like at least this one was quick.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Bran's story been on the decline since the first episode.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

He's only 25 stone. It's mind boggling.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

MariusLecter posted:

Wonder if Reek will have a happy ending this season.

Something tells me Reek will never again have a happy ending.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

ultramiraculous posted:

Looked it up after I posted. Same actor new look, apparently. He pulled a Ser Lorras and grew into himself + a new look for plot reasons I guess.

Link?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Anonymous Zebra posted:

Not only has Alfie read all the books, but he gets along with GRRM so well that the perpetual procrastinator actually shared future plot secrets with him.

Not only is the GoT going to end on a bright note, and Theon's dick will rise again, stronger and harder.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

whatever7 posted:

I was watching What the Flick! channel's season 5 preview, they keep calling the red watch "Vagina Monster".

The gently caress is the red watch.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Xander77 posted:

The actor playing the third Kingsguard from the right (Ser Percival in the books, IIRC) in the opening episode of season 5 is wearing a very obvious (and anachronistic) red sports watch. The internet has latched on to this (as it does) and is now referring to him as the red watch guy, and making up Chuck Norris-like facts about the sort of things he'll do with the watch.

Alternately, it's a misspelling of "Red Witch".

This has me more excited than anything in the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Oh you loving poo poo.

• Locked thread