Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Sarcastro posted:

I recently finished Book 3, so for the first time I'm essentially caught up with the show. I'm now trying to decide whether to keep going and join the ranks of the readers, or stick with waiting for the show. Anyone have thoughts either way? I'm guessing others have made the transition.

I'd rather not have read the last books. 4 and 5 are good, but not as good as the first 3. If you do end up reading them, I would try one of those modified chapter orders that has you simultaneously read 4 and 5, as I have heard from a couple of people that it's a lot more enjoyable that way.

The thing is, you probably won't be able to avoid spoilers anyway. I'm surprised you haven't been spoiled on the big plot points already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Reviving this thread to mention that the actor for the mountain won Europe's Strongest Man in a competition, ripped off his shirt, then shouted into a microphone "I AM THE FUTURE OF STRENGTH. I AM THE KING OF STONES". I would also like to add that everyone that thought he was a bad fit for the part is now objectively wrong.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports...8-1227029349696

Dude owns.

• Locked thread