Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BillBear
Mar 13, 2013

Ask me about running my country straight into the ground every time I play EU4 multiplayer.
Bjonsonn looked way more menacing then S1 Gregor if you just ignore his face.

Besides, anyone would look terrifying if they are confessing to some vile poo poo while popping your eyeballs slowly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BillBear
Mar 13, 2013

Ask me about running my country straight into the ground every time I play EU4 multiplayer.
D&D said the ending is the best thing about the series by a large margin for what it's worth and it's something they look forward to working to.

GRRM also said he hated LOST's ending with a passion, he's also planned the ending out long ago so I doubt the ending will be poo poo.

BillBear
Mar 13, 2013

I doubt they would call it poo poo, but they wouldn't go out of their way to say it's something they really look forward to. GRRM has probably given them the bare bones and general outline and has pretty much sold them with that. He couldn't of told them everything down to the final letter.

It could be a brilliant idea that can end horribly but D&D have time to get ready for that. I have faith in GRRM and some in D&D, they aren't the producers/writers of Dexter and they seem to be fairly confident in the ending from what we have seen.

BillBear
Mar 13, 2013

S5 is going to likely be the least faithful season yet but at the same time it's looking likely to be the best one yet too, D&D are fairly capable guys mostly and I think they can carry this series to the end.

BillBear
Mar 13, 2013

Max posted:

. . . kinda. When they've invented scenes based off of material, it's been gold. Creating stuff whole cloth has been pretty terrible though, but that might just be my own tastes.

D&D are awesome when they just have characters talking/insulting each other but when they try going beyond that they usually start to fail.

• Locked thread