Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

MariusLecter posted:

Binged through this show and I gotta say, it is really entertaining and takes you places you never would have expected.
Same. Gave it a miss at first because "I've read the books, I know what's going to happen"... Yeah well, I've enjoyed it so much I think I'll probably skip the next books and just watch the series.

kiimo posted:

It's going to be like Lost where the ride is amazing and the destination is awful.
Here's my idea for an ending:

You ditch the rest of the characters and rename the show "Arya and the Hound's Eternal Quest for Chickens". I don't care how much that screws with cannon and/or continuity, I'd watch the gently caress out of it and so would the rest of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Ofecks posted:

S03E09... what in the holy gently caress that came out of nowhere. :stare:
You've done pretty well not to have that spoilered even a little bit, do you live in the Antarctic or something?

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

*ring ring* *ring ring*

Oh hai George, what's up?

Hey Alfie, I'm gonna cut off your dick!

• Locked thread