Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hey everybody come get your Wines of Westeros that are haphazardly assigned before they're sued.

http://www.thewinesofwesteros.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Wildlings should be a Pinot Grigio that grows in the cold, high elevations and the Nightswatch should be a blend for obvious reasons. We need some Master Somm who is a huge map nerd to redo this. If anyone has seen SOMM I think Ian Cauble is the perfect obsessive nerd to do it.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Bloopers from Comicon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-7Fs9HJvs0

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yeah there's definitely a difference between snobs and shitheads.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'd bet money she hopped on the Pedro Pascal carousel.

vvvv ;)

kiimo fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Aug 20, 2014

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I couldn't believe people were complaining about season 2 I think it's the best so far.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Frostwerks posted:

He's only 25 stone. It's mind boggling.

He's the king of 25 stones.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If Ducksauce is at this loving ball I'm outta here.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Since this thread was bumped...

Natalie Dormer Talks ‘Hunger Games,’ Feminism, and Why ‘Game of Thrones’ Needs More Dick

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ten seconds of nothing.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It's going to be like Lost where the ride is amazing and the destination is awful.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

C-Euro posted:

So Khal Drogo is Aquaman now I guess. Nice of them to re-purpose the wig and beard from GoT for the movie. Maybe that's old news but I hadn't heard about it until now.

They announced this when they announced Justice League back in October.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Way back in season one we were all bitching about this and how complicated it was using terms like carriage fees. This is a great time to be alive.

I mean, I'm stealing it from my brother's in-laws but you know, for the norms it's great.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Should have died in the same order.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

At least they toned down the pointless sex scenes. Pod's Rod withstanding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I meant toned it down lately. Ros was a good character and had a good arc with a horrifying end. I'm glad she was in there.

• Locked thread