Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS
I know there isn't a ton of MLS action here, but there are a couple of interesting games to look at.

DC (+269) vs Houston (+106)

DC has never won in Houston and they have already clinched the playoffs. This means they will probably rest some people. Does that mean that Houston has the edge? I don't think so.

San Jose (+530) v RSL (-172)

I think the San Jose vs RSL match has some good opportunity here. Both meetings have ended in a draw and RSL is not doing well lately. That line makes it worth it to chance some money on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

chunkles posted:

Anyone have any experience with daily fantasy sports (eg Fanduel and the like)? What has your experience been like? I'm thinking about giving basketball a go this season but there's a shitload of info out there. Don't suppose there is a thread for that I missed?

Why not just do it for real?

• Locked thread