Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
Anyone have any experience with daily fantasy sports (eg Fanduel and the like)? What has your experience been like? I'm thinking about giving basketball a go this season but there's a shitload of info out there. Don't suppose there is a thread for that I missed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

Pukestain Pal posted:

Why not just do it for real?

It seems like it should be more winnable, I could be totally off base though.

thompson posted:

The one on one battles are good too, but i'd make sure to look at the guys profile. A lot of these people do this day in and day out and know about little gimmicks in the system (salaries that are broken, etc) and are thus pretty tough to beat.

Oh yeah, I signed up for I think fanduel last night and most of the open H2H games are by dudes with 100 games open and thousands of wins.

• Locked thread