Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
MOMMMMMMMMM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Striking Yak posted:

Officials and senior road agents getting assaulted; this sort of breakdown just shows Raw needs a strong general manager to ensure everything runs smoothly...a general manager like Brad Maddox!

well it's too bad that he's probably dead now because the internet thought it was a work!!

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

So have you guys had any of that specialty chicken from Domino's, and which one is the best

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

what the gently caress was that even

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Look if that's what I get for hating the twisted tea thing I'm sorry I'll take the twisted tea

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

I dont ever want to see Fandango shake like that again

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Kirios posted:

Seriously people, if you don't think Rhodes going Stardust and teaming up with this brother like this isn't the best idea ever then you should stop posting forever tia.

I don't think there is a person on this planet who hates Rhodedust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Why would you want to cash in before Battleground and then have to defend in a 4-way+ title match

• Locked thread