Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I've playing Mario Kart 8 in 3D with forced anti-alias and it's really neat, I'm now looking forward to playing it on the Oculus Rift with that first person mod.
What about you guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Gonna mod in Bowser shouting "friend of the family!" as a victory cry.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

*boots up PC*

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Shouldn't this be the steam box thread? Mods!

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I overclocked my Game Boy's CPU by 22% which made Spiderman run without slowdown, but now I can't properly do the time trials since the in-game timer is linked to clock cycles and not a quartz crystal :mad:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Thanks to Sony not removing Other OS as an advertised feature I can still do some neat stuff with the PS3 besides the cool stuff they put out on it :thumbsup:

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
Using Evolve for Wii and NDS mutiplayer games that had their servers shut down is actually better anyway.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I paid $400 for a PS4 and all I play on it is Nethack

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

why pretend when you could use the OUYA and be a part of the revolution?

bwatts
May 28, 2013

gj at owning all the consoles everyone.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
being able to use a keyboard + mouse on a console would actually be cool for some games

it would also make it so the idea of a console strategy game isn't just a joke

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

I booted my ps4 with the xbox one dashboard, man this poo poo is sweet

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Crimson Harvest posted:

I overclocked my Game Boy's CPU by 22% which made Spiderman run without slowdown, but now I can't properly do the time trials since the in-game timer is linked to clock cycles and not a quartz crystal :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwJQxD8LLNY

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
i knew someone in high school who bragged about installing linux into his original xbox. when asked why he just shrugged and said because he could.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

that owns. the gba only runs at 16mhz

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Gimbal lock posted:

Gonna mod in Bowser shouting "N*gger!" as a victory cry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

wario nude mod

• Locked thread