Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I like your occasional five seconds of failure. Really conveys how razor-edge this game is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Feels like we're kind of early in the game for a last mission unless this is a freakin' huge castle.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
It's gratifying seeing your ultimate target start panicking. I wonder what he's got in his panic room.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I'm... actually kind of behind Azai's plan here. "Alright, I hosed up. The ancient secret of our clan is no more. So now we're going to become the body-armor-and-nightvision ninjas. Bonus: body armor hardly ever drives you mad with power!"

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Ora? Ora, those "things" are your clanmates. They're just wearing body armor.

Also, yes, they tried to kill you, and I submit that should be the reason you're unpersoning them.

Not because they're wearing body armor.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
poo poo. So... when did Ora die or stop following us? I remember she was there before we got marked, but...

It does make more sense why she went all crusader on us - if she represents the toxin as a living thing, she'd hate being abandoned.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
It's interesting to see that you can actually play this like an action game with the slide into stab, even though that ruins your chances of getting upgrades.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, looking at the "realistic cone of vision" you've got going, I could not imagine playing a pacifist run that way.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, this vision mode is blocking out like 95% of the screen at times. I can barely pick out where you are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
You know, when you said there was a third way I figured you could just walk offscreen without making any kind of choice. Goes to show me, I guess.

• Locked thread