Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
necroid
May 14, 2009

*tips fedora*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Teron D Amun posted:

Germany only needs one more win and then its off to Russia (in 2018)

:wow:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

goldmine

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Put her in the national team, she can control the bawl better than their pros.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lol

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what's the google doodle supposed to imply, anyway

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

quakster posted:

what's the google doodle supposed to imply, anyway

argentina scoring

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I like this

http://imgur.com/gallery/OzDvvaw

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
The only way that could've been better would've been if he handed it off to the Japanese-German woman and she carried it off in her boobs.

Bloody Holly
May 29, 2007

the George Washington of breadfucking

Abisteen
Sep 30, 2005

Oh my God what the fuck am I?

Bloody Holly
May 29, 2007

the George Washington of breadfucking
well we bankrupt our already impoverished country, but we became the laughing stock of the entire world by being humiliated at the one thing we care most about. Can't wait to do it all over again for the Olympics!

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Bloody Holly posted:

well we bankrupt our already impoverished country, but we became the laughing stock of the entire world by being humiliated at the one thing we care most about. Can't wait to do it all over again for the Olympics!

In the meantime you can keep ruining US players experience in online games by connecting to our servers with near 200 ping.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
mordekaiser es #1

Teron D Amun
Oct 9, 2010

What's the difference between Brazil and Oscar Pistorious?

Oscar Pistorious has a better defense and more shots on target

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lazyfire posted:

In the meantime you can keep ruining US players experience in online games by connecting to our servers with near 200 ping.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

^^^^Come play BF4 with us again and dunk on some Brazilians in chat.

Teron D Amun posted:

What's the difference between Brazil and Oscar Pistorious?

Oscar Pistorious has a better defense and more shots on target

The similarity is that neither subject has legs.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lazyfire posted:

^^^^Come play BF4 with us again and dunk on some Brazilians in chat.

The similarity is that neither subject has legs.

Too many hackers. last time I tried some kid was carrier sniping while strafing and nailing headshots 1km+ away without even stopping to shoot

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Spanish Manlove posted:

Too many hackers. last time I tried some kid was carrier sniping while strafing and nailing headshots 1km+ away without even stopping to shoot

Eh, it seems to have gotten way better, we haven't really seen hackers in a while. CS:GO, though, is infested right now due to people picking the game up during the summer sale and turning on their wall hacks and headshot bots.

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

God drat

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Singapore's anti-gambling campaign backfires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRValgHDvxE

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Omi-Polari posted:

lol

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Omi-Polari posted:

Kid's dad is probably ballin now

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Omi-Polari posted:

smart dad.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Omi-Polari posted:

Of all the teams to pick to make a point about poor gambling choices, why would you pick on of the best teams on the planet?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
gonna steal this from the soccer pics thread

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

This guy is a state-subsidized gaucho who has been to every world cup since Italia 90 and has personally seen brazil take two, he can get hosed just as much as every other brazil fan lmao. Also he didn't give the trophy to that hot german babe.

http://deadspin.com/meet-the-saddest-man-in-brazil-1602350870

[img]a big ol' gaucho prick[img]

quote:

And like any highly visible superfan, his support isn't as grassroots as it used to be. It was revealed that in 2009 his trip to the Confed Cup in South Africa was paid for by the state government of Rio Grande do Sul, to the tune of nearly 15,000 Brazilian reais (more than $6,000 USD). He was sent, he said, "to promote gaścho culture." His 2010 World Cup trip was paid for in part by a sponsorship with a travel agency. It's not clear if he paid for his attendance at this World Cup out of his own pocket, but told an interviewer he "always travels with partnerships."

He's also a big german fan, which is cool and good I guess.

quote:

"I really like Germany," he said. "The formation of the gaścho has a lot to do with the culture of the German people, I mean, I feel a little German."

Yup, I am sure you're feeling quite a bit of german inside of you after that dry bumming.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

aka that guy found a sweet as gently caress way to watch soccer and get paid and we should be mad i guess

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Alexzandvar posted:

Of all the teams to pick to make a point about poor gambling choices, why would you pick on of the best teams on the planet?

They're gonna have to go back and edit it to the brazillian kid.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Brazilians speak of the "complexo de vira-lata," or "stray dog complex," a term coined by literary icon Nelson Rodrigues to describe the trauma inflicted by losing the World Cup final to Uruguay in 1950, the last time Brazil hosted the tournament.

Some Brazilians say the vira-lata complex means constant self-doubt as the country tries to measure up to the rest of the world. In many ways, the ambitious 2014 World Cup was imagined as a vehicle for proving that Brazil could host the tournament just as well, if not better, than anyone else.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Brazilians speak of the "complexo de vira-lata," or "stray dog complex," a term coined by literary icon Nelson Rodrigues to describe the trauma inflicted by losing the World Cup final to Uruguay in 1950, the last time Brazil hosted the tournament.

Some Brazilians say the vira-lata complex means constant self-doubt as the country tries to measure up to the rest of the world. In many ways, the ambitious 2014 World Cup was imagined as a vehicle for proving that Brazil could host the tournament just as well, if not better, than anyone else.

Brazil did measure up to the rest of the world. And that measurement was 1-7.

Teron D Amun
Oct 9, 2010

lilljonas posted:

Brazil did measure up to the rest of the world. And that measurement was 1-7.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

:drat: Brazil even lost their home field advantage of "hottest fans", their shame is complete this day.

RALF
Mar 15, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Teron D Amun posted:

She looks like a human Mickey Mouse. Hot!

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW

Teron D Amun posted:

looks 90% like my ex only more jap not french viet

time 2 cry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Are the Germans dead yet?

• Locked thread