Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
I don't understand how Ziggler is even in the finals. RVD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Ziggler won, thanks for playing, sorry I was so late on this.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

midcarder who's never done poo poo, good job psp

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

midcarder who's never done poo poo, good job psp

I'd say RVD beating Bryan in the semis won it for Ziggler, because Bryan is the only guy with enough PSP goodwill to beat Ziggler.

E: Also, if you're going to hold Ziggler's championship reign against him, hold RVD getting busted for drugs and being stripped of the titles against him.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

It was more about how in the hell did Edge's first cash-in, which was a huge surprise because it was the first time it happened, got over huge, and cemented Edge as a main eventer lose to Ziggler winning it and getting one big pop, then losing it uncerimoniously while never doing poo poo again after. Even if Edge lost it a month later because "Triple H needs Wrestlemania, who cares what feud is actually hot" at least Edge consistently stayed important afterwards. Ziggler, as much as I love him, hasn't done poo poo and his Money in the Bank win did loving nothing for him.

And at least RVD got to successfully defend his title once :colbert:

• Locked thread