Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
all i wanted to do was my duty to the force

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
everyone should introduce yourself and then we can all find out who the badguys are.

hi, im the sheriff, known town goodguy and friend to all who arent bad.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah, pal. Whatever you say :rolleyes:

##vote uranus

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
Why aren't I lovers with Rosencrantz f_v?!?

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
I've had enough of this!! ##vote Rarity

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Bigup DJ posted:

I've had enough of this!! ##vote Rarity

How is that my fault?! :psyduck:

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012

Rarity posted:

How is that my fault?! :psyduck:

My name is on the top of the players list for a REASON Rarity - don't gently caress with me.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Bigup DJ posted:

My name is on the top of the players list for a REASON Rarity - don't gently caress with me.

Dammit his story checks out.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
##vote spacebutt

I didn't know spacebutt had become winvirus during his hiatus from mafia.

f_v, can you throw this into the OP? Makes it easier to track votes. Thanks!

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
I'm awake, whats going on here? What, we are voting for someone to kill? Well okay I will pick a name at random.

##vote uranus

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

TheNabster posted:

I'm awake, whats going on here? What, we are voting for someone to kill? Well okay I will pick a name at random.

##vote uranus

I don't believe you that this was random. spacebutt's the vote leader, and you just put him 1 vote away from dead. It's like you're voting him without being responsible for the vote.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

##unvote

Don't like spacebutt's cop claim, but like Napster's vote on him even less. Could be a setup for a 1-2 scum turbo.

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
I will lynch uranus ##vote uranus

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
Would you believe me if I told you I'm actually the Town Cop, and uranus is bullshitting so hard right now?

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012

TheNabster posted:

Would you believe me if I told you I'm actually the Town Cop, and uranus is bullshitting so hard right now?

put your vote where your mouth is, shithead

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
I am blind??

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Byers2142 posted:

f_v, can you throw this into the OP? Makes it easier to track votes. Thanks!

Done

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

TheNabster posted:

You shouldn't have claimed like that. If spacebutt's scum, what if getting you to out yourself was his plan from the start?

Sorry, spacebutt, no dayvig goodness for us in this game.

##vote spacebutt

That's :redhammer:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
The accusations started immediately, as the inhabitants of Castle Elsinore gave into their paranoia. Where was the evil amongst them. Suddenly, their attention was caught by a rustling noise behind the arras. With a clang of metal, swords were drawn and plunged into the man hiding there.

uranus, aka, Polonius, Mafia Goon has been slain.

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Votecount for Day 1

uranus (5): Somberbrero, Rarity, Byers2142, TheNabster, Byers2142, Bigup DJ, Byers2142
Rarity (0): Bigup DJ, Bigup DJ

Not Voting (4): Ixtlilton, Puntification, Rascyc, uranus

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Tis now the very witching time of night,
When churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out
Contagion to this world: now could I drink hot blood,
And do such bitter business as the day
Would quake to look on.

In the morning, everyone gathers in the Great Hall of the castle. However, it quickly becomes clear that one of your group is missing. Horatio has not shown his face this morning. Guards are dispatched to his room and come back with terrible news. Horatio has been stabbed as he slept.

Rarity, town-aligned Vanilla, was stabbed to death Night 1.

It is now Day 2.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (7): Bigup DJ, Byers2142, Ixtlilton, Puntification, Rascyc, Somberbrero, TheNabster

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Oh derp, why would you do that in a game full of people who don't know you. He does something similar to that just about every game, just so you know.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Wow I had a lie-in and missed the whole of D1.

Bigup DJ posted:

Why aren't I lovers with Rosencrantz f_v?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4SVVKuOr0c

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Ahahahahahahahahahaha. Amazing. This is already some S-Tier Mafia.

So Ixtlilton, Puntification, and Rascyc weren't on that turbo-lynch. Obviously that isn't their fault, but I find it hard to believe that could have gone through if any of uranus team were voting him. It makes sense to vote them out and then go from there.

I'm aware there are several other things that could have happened but this is the most plausible.

##vote Ixtlilton

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Ixtlilton posted:

Oh derp, why would you do that in a game full of people who don't know you. He does something similar to that just about every game, just so you know.

I only wish I could have gone back in time and voted him harder now.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I was literally asleep the whole time that turbo was happening.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Ixtlilton posted:

I was literally asleep the whole time that turbo was happening.

I appreciate that but it doesn't change my point that it is unlikely there was a scum voting uranus on that turbolynch.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Somberbrero posted:

I appreciate that but it doesn't change my point that it is unlikely there was a scum voting uranus on that turbolynch.

I disagree with that point, everyone who wasn't voting him clearly just wasn't around and bussing is A Thing (tm). Even with your point, why me?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Somberbrero posted:

Ahahahahahahahahahaha. Amazing. This is already some S-Tier Mafia.

So Ixtlilton, Puntification, and Rascyc weren't on that turbo-lynch. Obviously that isn't their fault, but I find it hard to believe that could have gone through if any of uranus team were voting him. It makes sense to vote them out and then go from there.

I'm aware there are several other things that could have happened but this is the most plausible.

##vote Ixtlilton

Are you seriously trying to set up a chain lynch d2 after a day that lasted 9 hours?

##vote Somberbrero

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

The only two people I would confidently call town from that turbo are Byers and the dude who cc'd.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Ixtlilton posted:

I disagree with that point, everyone who wasn't voting him clearly just wasn't around and bussing is A Thing (tm). Even with your point, why me?

Bussing your buddy on day one is very stupid. If that is what happened then I can easy knowing that the scum team is dumb enough that they'll probably lose pretty quickly! That is semantics though because it isn't what happened. Again, the fact that you three weren't there isn't an argument in your favor.

I'm fine voting you, Ras, or Punt, but I'm not going to vote for anyone else. There's no particular reason for you, I have barely any read on anyone because there's barely any game yet. I just have the worst feeling about you.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Ixtlilton posted:

The only two people I would confidently call town from that turbo are Byers and the dude who cc'd.

I'm not saying anyone there is definitely town, but let me ask which one of these two scenarios is more likely.

a) A scum bussed their teammate day one.

b) A scum didn't bus their teammate day one.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
:zombie: told you i'd ruin the game

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Somberbrero posted:

Bussing your buddy on day one is very stupid. If that is what happened then I can easy knowing that the scum team is dumb enough that they'll probably lose pretty quickly! That is semantics though because it isn't what happened. Again, the fact that you three weren't there isn't an argument in your favor.

I'm fine voting you, Ras, or Punt, but I'm not going to vote for anyone else. There's no particular reason for you, I have barely any read on anyone because there's barely any game yet. I just have the worst feeling about you.

I won a game by bussing my scumbuddy D1 until he died on like N4 once, and it was a super sexy. Maybe the scum in this game is as sexy as I am, did you ever think of that? Why do you have the worst feeling about me? I'm the only one who's posted anything beyond a "hello" out of those 3.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Ixtlilton posted:

I won a game by bussing my scumbuddy D1 until he died on like N4 once, and it was a super sexy. Maybe the scum in this game is as sexy as I am, did you ever think of that?

Okay, my apologies. Let me rephrase that.

Somberbrero posted:

a) A scum intentionally got their teammate lynched day one.

b) A scum didn't try to lynch their teammate day one.

Chose wisely.

Ixtlilton posted:

Why do you have the worst feeling about me? I'm the only one who's posted anything beyond a "hello" out of those 3.

It's a feeling, not a case. This exchange isn't making me feel any better because you don't read like you're arguing in good faith. At least Punt immediately voted me, that's something, to feel good about.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:ghost:

Great game, Rarity! Well played!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Somberbrero posted:

Okay, my apologies. Let me rephrase that.

Chose wisely.

It's a feeling, not a case. This exchange isn't making me feel any better because you don't read like you're arguing in good faith. At least Punt immediately voted me, that's something, to feel good about.

How am I not arguing in good faith, and how is voting someone immediately better than discussing with them? And I would say about even, if scum were there they'd probably try to get some cred while he was going down, and with your vote on him and actions today I could very easily see you as his scumbuddy.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Rarity posted:

Great game, Rarity! Well played!

Getting NK'd is the purpose of VT, you did your job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Puntification posted:

Are you seriously trying to set up a chain lynch d2 after a day that lasted 9 hours?

##vote Somberbrero

The cognitive dissonance here is pretty impressive, though.

• Locked thread