Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
This looks like a thing, I will totally try this thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

I'm awake, whats going on here? What, we are voting for someone to kill? Well okay I will pick a name at random.

##vote uranus

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Would you believe me if I told you I'm actually the Town Cop, and uranus is bullshitting so hard right now?

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Well gee, I do my Night thing because I suspected Rarity, and someone stabbed him in the face before I got there.

So yeah, I would have announced that Rarity is Town Alligned, but it's pretty obvious now.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

All this Mafia theory crafting is confusing me greatly

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Now, if I go to sleep, do I have to good faith of people here that I will not get lynched before I wake up?

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

I will admit the random vote wasn't really that random but I didn't want to play the cop card to early. Then I felt I had to anyway because I was almost certain spacebutt was scum at that point and wanted it to go through.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Grammar errors and not being allowed to edit my posts make me cringe ever so slightly

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

I really err on voting unless I am absolutely sure, and it's looking like a 50/50 split right now, but on the off chance I Lynch the wrong person I don't fancy my chances come the Night.

Leaning towards Byers though. Sorry buddy, the Sombrero man has a point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

poo poo I should have voted.

Oh well

• Locked thread