Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Chia sink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
PYF stupid life hacks: “is this moss?”

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

That made me chuckle

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Y'all joke, but that's a very useful life hack. I was getting bored of pouring grease down my drains to piss off my landlord. Bonus! They're plants so they're biodegradable and environment friendly!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

value-brand cereal posted:

Y'all joke, but that's a very useful life hack. I was getting bored of pouring grease down my drains to piss off my landlord. Bonus! They're plants so they're biodegradable and environment friendly!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZAs9vteNmA

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Ok this is cool as hell

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I wonder how long it stays set. If it's forever, you could make plates that no one would want.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
But if you're going to do that you could just use regular powdered gelatin to filter the oil so you can reuse it, instead of throwing it out.

https://www.seriouseats.com/clean-cooking-oil-with-gelatin-technique

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Phanatic posted:

But if you're going to do that you could just use regular powdered gelatin to filter the oil so you can reuse it, instead of throwing it out.

That is incredibly cool. I don't really deep fry anything but now I wanna try.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

To go with the chia toilet.

https://youtu.be/F9SGRduztpU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Phanatic posted:

I'd completely forgotten about this -- thanks

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Lol she turned plain tomatoes into sauce in one step

https://twitter.com/5m_crafts/status/1610730661362425858?t=4w4wOaodho1GmGPJL-Zy7A&s=19

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I feel like I've committed a sin by watching that

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

5-minute crafts being someone's fetish explains a lot

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Use this one weird hack to cheese up your pizza!

Parmesan makers HATE IT!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I am probably going to try grated mushrooms on pizza now, so?

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

They definitely threw it in a blender between 0:30 and 0:34

itsafaaaake.gif

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

COPE 27 posted:

They definitely threw it in a blender filled a new bowl with a jar of Prego between 0:30 and 0:34

itsafaaaake.gif

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ben Shapiro really digging that wet rear end pizza

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I honestly thought this article was ridiculous when I read it. Surely there are enough places to see your fetish on the Internet without polluting the purity of life hack videos

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-64045249

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Scientastic posted:

I honestly thought this article was ridiculous when I read it. Surely there are enough places to see your fetish on the Internet without polluting the purity of life hack videos

Some people get off on inflicting their fetish on unsuspecting viewers.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Desert Bus posted:

I am probably going to try grated mushrooms on pizza now, so?

Yeah. Now I do sort of wonder why I have never seen that before. Do the chunks bake to crispy, or do people just like the mushroom slices?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

cant cook creole bream posted:

Yeah. Now I do sort of wonder why I have never seen that before. Do the chunks bake to crispy, or do people just like the mushroom slices?

There was a pizza place in my town as a kid who used ground pepperoni and ground italian sausage and it was amazing. Mushrooms are basically plant meat?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Desert Bus posted:

Mushrooms are basically plant meat?

Mushrooms aren’t plants

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

cant cook creole bream posted:

I've had grated mushroom on a pizza before and I found it to be an inferior experience. The whole thing tasted kind of mushroomy instead of bits of it tasting very mushroomy. I think the distinct toppings on a pizza are a key part of the appeal and making it more uniform undermines that.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Yeah, I've never had a homogenous "pizza-flavored" thing that was any good, mostly it's tomato and basil and anything else is in homeopathic amounts.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Yeah, I guess it's the difference between making a salad and throwing all of the ingredients into a blender.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Dareon posted:

Yeah, I've never had a homogenous "pizza-flavored" thing that was any good, mostly it's tomato and basil and anything else is in homeopathic amounts.

Have you tried the Jelly Belly Russian roulette jellybeans? The vomit flavor is based on a failed attempt at making a pizza jellybean.

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

Scientastic posted:

Scroll long enough and you’ll find accounts dedicated to “advertising” home products you can order from China, demonstrated in increasingly specific and discordant vignettes. Lots of them will focus on very dirty feet, or extra-stinky toilets, or show that the “husband who left for work” is actually hiding under the bed or behind a curtain and getting increasingly more excited as he watches his wife clean with these gadgets.

To drive engagement, they’ll have random poo poo in the background or some absurd action like sweeping up and throwing away bundles of cash, so you get literally thousands of comments that are just “OMG did anyone else see that shoe in the fridge?”

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Busket Posket posted:

Scroll long enough and you’ll find accounts dedicated to “advertising” home products you can order from China, demonstrated in increasingly specific and discordant vignettes. Lots of them will focus on very dirty feet, or extra-stinky toilets, or show that the “husband who left for work” is actually hiding under the bed or behind a curtain and getting increasingly more excited as he watches his wife clean with these gadgets.

To drive engagement, they’ll have random poo poo in the background or some absurd action like sweeping up and throwing away bundles of cash, so you get literally thousands of comments that are just “OMG did anyone else see that shoe in the fridge?”

I hope the last remnant of our civilization is one of those videos where someone first fills a Croc with foam, sticks their foot in it, then in a... sock-open-holder (???), then a sneaker.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Tiggum posted:

I've had grated mushroom on a pizza before and I found it to be an inferior experience. The whole thing tasted kind of mushroomy instead of bits of it tasting very mushroomy. I think the distinct toppings on a pizza are a key part of the appeal and making it more uniform undermines that.

Sounds like duxelle pizza. Which honestly sounds good with the right other toppings.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I hope the last remnant of our civilization is one of those videos where someone first fills a Croc with foam, sticks their foot in it, then in a... sock-open-holder (???), then a sneaker.

I’ll film my normal daily routine for you tomorrow morning then

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
any craftsmen itt?

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Sock donner.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

madeintaipei posted:

Sock donner.

Look at the guy who doesn’t have a sock donner over there

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
my knees are bad enough that rn sock donners sound like great ideas :(

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Mods please change my name to SOCK DONNER PARTY tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

garfield hentai posted:

any craftsmen itt?

Finally. A ringlight for my toilet perv cameras.