Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Lately everything I come across is along the lines of curing your depression by jogging directly into a windstorm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

No but if you want the algorithms to start sending you content mill stories based on something a writer heard once click here

https://nautil.us/blog/the-simple-dutch-cure-for-stress

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I love buying milk based sodas from the immigrant children in my neighbourhood

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Speaking of LBJ another great life hack is to take a poo poo with the door open while berating a united states senator to intimidate him with your giant hog.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Life Pro Tip: You can distract attention from your genocidal war in SE Asia by presiding over the greatest expansion of civil rights in a generation

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Leave Mo Trace

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I feel like I've committed a sin by watching that

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

They definitely threw it in a blender between 0:30 and 0:34

itsafaaaake.gif

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

LPT order a small coffee at Starbucks and it will be cheaper than the larger sizes!

https://www.rather-be-shopping.com/blog/starbucks-menu-secrets/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Yeah also a former sbux and this poo poo would drive me crazy.

I would be the first person to give out a free meal if someone was homeless/forgot their wallet, etc. But the amount of smugness from the tiktok customers was just unbearable and I would follow the rules 100% out of pettiness.

Every single day I had a venti extra hot soy bone dry cappuccino split in to 2 cups from the most miserable person, and every day I would hand her the venti drink and an empty tall cup and brace for impact.