Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Digs-A-Hole

Oh sweet Nine it's Edwinna why is she here how is she here why is the Guild warping people in while everything's falling apart out here just turn around she probably didn't see you oh sweet Nine she saw me this is bad okay calm down just explain yourself when the yelling stops it's fine it's fine it's fine

"Look. It's not my fault this time. I teleported here right in the middle of a riot. Some guy got thrown through the window of the Guild moments after I arrived, so I went to check it out. Soon as I open the door, I'm set upon by about a dozen guards alternating between interrogating me and dragging me through town. And for the record, I have not "completely" failed.

I drop the satchel and it hits the bar with a splat. Water drips off the side of the counter.

"They may need to sit in the sun for a bit."

Okay now cross your arms. Don't break eye contact.

Nailed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Digs-A-Hole

She takes one look at the ruined fire salts and puts her palm over her face, massaging her temples as she does so. "Can I please get what I want once in my life without any complications? I've been sitting here at this drat bar waiting for the supposed Moth Priest that was supposed to be staying here. Do you know how rare it is to be able to see a monk of the Cult of the Ancestor Moth outside of Cyrodiil? Do you know how useful the knowledge they have is? And now, asides from wasting five hours here waiting for him to show up, I get to see you drop yet another failure at my foot. Wonderful. What a fantastic day this is. I hope you're pleased with yourself."

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Crassius Callei

"Uh, sure, a table'd be good," says Crassius, looking at his Argonian associate's situation.

Now, ordinarily, he'd stay out of this, but in taking another look at this Breton, he realizes something: he's met this person before. That face, that expression, that tone, no mistaking it, that's the steward of the Ald'ruhn Mages' Guild. This is definitely someone he ran into while trying to explain that Kinetomancy is totally a legitimate field of magic to just about every branch of the guild in Morrowind. He does something foolish and steps in front of DAH.

"You know, Wizard Edwinna, I think the problem here is you're looking at this from the wrong perspective. I mean, you wouldn't have gotten them at all if he hadn't gotten that...wait a minute, a priest? Like, wearing a hood and robes and everything?" He lowers his tone. "Because we saw one face-down in the mud coughing up his lungs in the pen we got tossed into."

Unknown Quantity fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Jul 12, 2014

Whycalibur
Oct 17, 2013
Tombak

A priest, eh? As Crassius makes the link, Tombak latches on to it immediately. With a flourish, he flares out his greatcoat while straddling a stool at the bar next to the... wizard, apparently, and lights a 50 torch smile. Somehow, between the door and the stool, his hair regained its artfully mussed style.

"Your priest friend left a message for you," he says in a low voice, and suddenly the folded up message is nestled between two of his fingers. "It looks like your day may not have been a waste after all." The orc leans in a little closer, carefully keeping the note just out of arm's reach-- it wouldn't do to give it up right away, after all. There's a deal to be made here. "You need this note, which is no doubt full of arcane knowledge which will lead to a dangerous adventure. We need to get out of this city, and I for one could use a few more Septims."

And yes, there he goes. He's actually waggling his eyebrows. "Opportunity knocks. What do you say?"

Turning on the charm (Cha + Charming Scoundrel + Level): 1d20+3+5+1 21

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Zairan Hainnabibi

Zairan walks up to the bartender while checking his pack for some coin. "I'll have a...drat, there were definitely more septims in here earlier. I'll take the cheapest shein you've got, then." After paying, he sits down at a table where he can eavesdrop on both the Hlaalu retainers and the conversation with the wizard. Hopefully the Hlaalu aren't on to them, but if they are, he wants to know about it. And this 'Cult of the Ancestor Moth' business? Zairan's never heard of them, but the wizard is acting like they're pretty important. If Zairan's going to be wrapped up in this, he wants to know about that too.

eavesdrop: 1d20+4 15 I have no idea what stat to use for this so I went with wisdom.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Severia

Severia pauses for a second at "Cult of the Ancestor Moth". She then looks really pissed off. "Oh not those fuckers, again. loving prophecy."

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Edwinna looks concerned when Crassius tells her what happened to the Moth Priest.

"Is he dead?" she whispers, as the publican sets a table aside for you all. "I was told by a contact in House Hlaalu that he saw the Priest staying here for about a week. I figured I'd swing by and ask him some questions. They know so much of the world's history, and I don't think I'll be going to the Imperial City anytime soon. It was an opportunity I couldn't pass up."

Tombak passes the note to her, trying to sell it off. She takes a look at it, studying the parchment and the runes rubbed into it. "This looks like the instructions to opening a Dwemer puzzle box. Puzzle boxes are hard to find these days. The Mages Guild likes to recover as many as possible and the Telvanni love to take them before we can get to them. They can store things inside of them; Keys, scrolls, gems, gears. At the very least it's a nice waste of time to open them. I've got a friend in the Fighters Guild, Hasphat Antabolis, who has been trying to get his hands on one for ages, the poor dear. Fancies himself as an amateur Dwemer historian."

She stops to finish off her brandy. "Anyway, I'll pay you for the cube if you can find it and get it open. I've got to get going. I'll be at the local Mages Guild if you need me. You'll have to deal with the publican, though. I doubt she'll let you in his room without good reason. And Digs? You owe me Fire Salts. Soon."

She gets up to leave and heads out the way you came in. As she turns the corner, you hear her grunt in surprise and exclaim "Excuse you!" A group of six young dark elven men come in, but they are not the fancily dressed Hlaalu types that come to the Eight Plates. Their hair is done up in imitations of traditional Dunmer styles, such as the mohawk and top knot, and they reek of booze already. The other patrons of the bar glare, and you see one of them mouth, "Tong scum..." Their leader, a red haired and tattooed youth with a scar on his lip, walks up to the owner of the tavern with a sneer on his face. "Excuse me, sera, but we need to get into to that room the priest had. For business purposes. He has something we've been sent to retrieve, and our patron wants it very badly. So hand me the key, or we'll use a different way of negotiation. And the guards won't come calling, just so you know."

He grasps the handle of his war club as he says that, that wicked sneer still on his face. The publican has gone as pale as a Dark Elf can get and she stammers. "S-serjo, I can't do that..."

The youth draws his club. "Poor choice of words, sera." He slides his legs over the bar and makes his way towards the woman.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Severia

Severia smirks as the dark elves come in. "Ooh, no guards, eh?" She grabs one of her hair spikes, throwing it next to the dark elf who climbed over the bar. "Hey, fuckers! I'm really loving annoyed right now and you're giving me a really good loving reason to kick your rear end," she shouts, cracking her knuckles. "Either you leave, now, or I'll make you leave."

Preemptively rolling this.
Initiative: 2#1d20 9 19

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Digs-A-Hole

"Well. That could've gone better. But also worse. Which is why I'm not going to complain, Ingot." Ingot clicks once.

Digs sees the Dunmer walk in and hears the spiteful mutter of the patron and doesn't even need to put two and two together. "Remember these guys, Ingot? They're the ones who indirectly introduced me to you. Why don't we show them our appreciation? Yes that was sarcasm; I don't even know why you had to ask."

I may as well roll it too.
Initiative: 1d20+2=22
And it's probably not going to come up this time, but if anyone wants resist energy, let me know.

Whycalibur
Oct 17, 2013
Tombak

"Always a pleasure to do business with the Mages Guild," Tombak replies, vanishing the instructions again as the wizard leaves. "Or the Fighters Guild, of course. Hasphat... I think I know that guy." He's about to swivel around and try to get some free drinks out of the publican when the dark elf toughs arrive, and his hand closes on his spear instead.

The orc brings the butt of the spear down on the floor of the bar with a dull thud. And then he does it again. And again. It's almost as if he's trying to start a drum circle.

"Now, now, now," he growls in time with the thuds. "That's no way to talk to a lady."

Initiative: 1d20+2 8

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Zairan Hainnabibi

Zairan quickly recognizes the thugs for what they are. For a group committed to kicking the outlanders off the island and preserving the Dunmer way of life, they never seem to have much respect for the Ashlanders. Zairan drains the rest of his cheap, terrible shein, grimaces, and then stands up and draws his bow. "No guards coming?" He laughs. "I'm not so sure that's going to work out how you intended."

Since everyone's doin' it:
Initiative: 1d20+5 6 Hmm, looks like I'm a bit drunk.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The head thug whirls to face Severia with a look of indignation. "Hey, what the gently caress do you think you're doing, you n'wah bitch?!" His friends draw their weapons almost immediately. The majority are similarly armed like their dear leader, wielding iron clubs and maces and wearing iron brigandines over netch leather. One, clad entirely in netch leather, draws out a few throwing knives that seem to be coated in something green. Finally, the one that seems to have had the most drink of them draws a small dagger from inside his dusty brown robes after a long delay.

The publican screams and takes cover under the bar. The rest of the patrons decide that they've had enough sujamma for tonight and rush out of the area. It seems you're on your own in this fight.

pre:
22 Thug: AC 17, PD 14, MD 12, HP 27
20 Thug: AC 17, PD 14, MD 12, HP 27
19 Thug Rogue: AC 17, PD 15, MD 11, HP 27
17 Thug: AC 17, PD 14, MD 12, HP 27
10 Thug Leader: AC 20, PD 14, MD 12, HP 27
3  Thug Mage: AC 17, PD 11, MD 15, HP 19

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jul 13, 2014

Punting
Sep 9, 2007
I am very witty: nit-witty, dim-witty, and half-witty.

K'zan Redpaw

Getting into a random barfight right after a prisonbreak was hardly wise.

Then again, no one ever accused a Khajiit of possessing an overabundance of caution.

"First a prisonbreak, now shared bloodletting, and not even whisker-deep into a cup yet. This one is going to be part of a pack by the time this is over..." he murmured under his breath, claws quietly unsheathing behind his back.

Initiative: 1d20+4 19

Finally back, and since everyone else is doing so, I will roll initiative and join our merry band of hellraisers for what seems to be a lovely tavern brawl.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Turn order is as follows
>Digs-A-Hole: 22
Thug #1: 22
Thug #2: 20
Severia: 19
K'Zan Redpaw: 19
Thug Rogue: 19
Crassius Callei: 19
Thug #3: 17
Thug Leader: 10
Tombak: 8
Zairan: 6
Thug Mage: 3

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Digs-A-Hole

"Don't worry, guys. I'll handle this." Digs starts walking until he's parallel with their mage. "Never seen you around the Guild Hall. Are you an associate? Freelance, maybe? Doesn't matter to me. What matters is how I'm gonna go about destroying you utterly."

Random Energy type: Thunder.

"Oh! I know." Digs claps his hands together, making a loud crack; then extends his hands to send a shock wave towards the mage...

Chaos Bolt: 1d20+2=3. 2 miss damage w/ GT.

...Which hits him with a *pft*. The Thug Mage looks at Digs and shrugs before readying his own spell.

"Hey guys? Feel free to come handle this anytime now."

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
One of the thugs, a particularly ugly bastard with a black mohawk, wanders towards K'Zan and takes a swing at him with his mace.

Attack: 1d20+5 15

The mace connects with K'Zan's gut, knocking the wind out of the poor Khajiit.

That'll be 4 damage for ya.

The next thug to step up is a pretty boy with an unusually long red top knot. He seems to find Zairan particularly offensive, as he attacks him first, swinging his club with an overhead strike.

Attack: 1d20+5 6

He stumbles and fails to even come close to striking the Ashlander, hitting the table behind Zairan instead of his shoulder like he had intended. The club smashes a bottle of mazte, spraying liquor and glass everywhere.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Severia

"loving casters. Can't even clean up their own mess. Always have to do it instead," Severia says annoyed. She then charges at the mage, grabbing him by the head and smashing his face into the wall. "See how easy that was?"

Giant Strike: 1d20+5+1 22
Giant Strike damage: 1d10+5+4 18

Punting
Sep 9, 2007

K'zan Redpaw

The Khajiit winced at the blow, staggering a bit from the force - he was reminded, quite viscerally, just why he hated face-to-face fights like this. He let out a loud, feline hiss, and then lashed, clawing at his attacker's gods-cursed face.

Basic Attack: 1d20+4 21
Damage: 1d8+3 11

M-m-m-max damage :black101:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
K'zan strikes the ugly bastard in his face, making him just a tad bit uglier; he might have had his eye clawed out, judging from all the blood. He bellows in shock.

The rogue takes notice of Digs-A-Hole and hurls one of his poisoned daggers at the sorcerer. "You'll make a nice pair of boots, lizard!", he hollers.

Attack with Poisoned Daggers: 1d20+6 15

It hits him in his arm. His skin starts to itch and burn around the area he was struck. What the hell did that mer put on that dagger?

Take 3 damage now and 3 ongoing.

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Crassius Callei

Hoping to start things off on the right foot, Crassius begins the fight in Rapid Shield Form and extends a claw as he approaches the leader. His first attempt to strike the man is less about trying to hit him and more for getting a feel of how tough this guy is.

Attack roll!: 1d20+4+1 9
A whiff for one damage. Also I have a +2 to my AC from my Form, matching the leader's AC of 20.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The third thug, a fellow with a completely shaved head and a hand tattooed on his forehead, yells out, "Radys, no!", as K'zan slashes the ugliest of the bunch in his face. He rushes to the Khajiit and tries to hammer him in revenge for his friend.

Attack: 1d20+5 14

He fails, and misses the Khajiit by an inch.

The leader appears to be working himself up into a frenzy over the death of his mage friend. He swings his flanged steel mace at Crassius, shouting, "Get the gently caress out of my way, you bastard!"

Attack: 1d20+2 20

His blow finds its way to Crassius's shoulder, bashing into it and breaking the skin open. The elf smirks, and it's clear that he's been energized by this small victory. His next attack will be even more vicious now that he has drawn blood.

Attack: 1d20+2 20

Take 5 damage.

Whycalibur
Oct 17, 2013
Tombak

"Woah! Hey!" Tombak cries, rolling off the stool and shielding his face from the flying booze. At the last second, he manages to thump his spear into the ground, maintaining both the beat and his balance. The orc grins. "This is going to make a great story some day," he begins, almost chanting the words. "An unlikely band of heroes stands against the fiends who raise their hands against the barkeep-- bravest of bands!"

Quick action: SUPER OVERDRIVE (Song of Heroes) - You and your nearby allies gain a +1 attack bonus.

While he chants, Tombak whirls to his feet and lashes out at the poison-toting rogue. His strike goes wide, but hopefully it's enough to lure the thug away from Digs.

Spear attack: 1d20+4 15 (Also +1 from the song, but still not quite enough).

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Zairan Hainnabibi

Zairan deftly sidesteps the club and sends an arrow flying into the thug's back while he's recovering his balance. "I hardly think these fools are worthy of a song, Orc! Save your verses for some smarter, less clumsy foes." Zairan notches another arrows and points it at the thug, daring him to try again.

Firing at the thug near me (with Tombak's bonus): 1d20+6 25 1d6+4 6 damage

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Turn order is as follows

pre:
22 Thug: AC 17, PD 14, MD 12, HP 27 - 11
20 Thug: AC 17, PD 14, MD 12, HP 27 - 6
19 Thug Rogue: AC 17, PD 15, MD 11, HP 27 - 1
10 Thug Leader: AC 20, PD 14, MD 12, HP 27 - 1
Escalation Dice is +1.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Digs-A-Hole: 2421/27

OW OW OW OW OW OW OW OW WHY IS IT BURNING SHOULD IT BE BURNING NO IT SHOULD NOT okay calm down. Calm. Down. Just back off for now. Figure out what went wrong. Try again.

Gather power as a standard action and deal 1 damage to all staggered enemies. So do nothing I guess. I save against ongoing.

Oh! It doesn't hurt anymore. Man, that was weak. He could with an alchemy lesson. Think he'd want to join the guild, Ingot? Right; stupid question.

MelvinBison fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jul 15, 2014

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The acid burns itself out, dealing a bit of damage to Digs-A-Hole's arm before it finally fizzles out.

Take 3 damage, but your ongoing damage has ceased.

The ugly Dunmer shouts, "My eye! My eye, you loving cat! I'm gonna rip your drat claws out, one by one!" He takes a swing at K'zan's head with both of his hands. If it lands, it'll hit hard; K'zan might need to see a healer (or a dentist) if he gets hit. And even if it doesn't strike true, the brute's on a roll. His pain has sent him into a frenzy, and he won't stop until he's dead.

Attacking K'zan: 1d20+5 25 Got a Nat 20, poor chap, so take 8 damage. Sorry, but I'm rolling really good today.

The handsome elf grabs his back and groans, trying to take the arrow out. He retaliates, blindly swinging his weapon at the Ashlander, and lands a hit despite it all on Zairan's ribs.

Attacking Zairan: 1d20+5 24 And I almost got another crit! Take 4 damage.

Also, I should mention that the thugs are using the base stats for human thugs in the book. So natural even hits or misses let them do +6 damage on their next attack. I figure I'd waive it once since I didn't tell you guys about it, otherwise that crit would've probably hurt a hell of a lot worse for poor K'zan.

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jul 15, 2014

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Severia

Severia tosses the mages dead body away and charges for the leader, although, the bar between her and it trips her up a bit.

Giant Strike: 1d20+5+1+1+1 13 One miss damage.

And I lose greatness. gently caress.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Rerolling Thug #2's attack because of K'zan's racial power, Evasive.

Attacking K'zan (Take two): 1d20+3 11

K'zan ducks at the last possible second. The attack sails over the Khajiit's head, and the Dark Elf looks considerably pissed that he has missed.

Punting
Sep 9, 2007

K'zan Redpaw

The Khajiit watches the blow just miss him, lightly clipping an ear tip as he ducked under the blow.

"Oooh, almost, friend. Might have hit if you had both eyes to aim with, silly s'wit!" he taunted, already pivoting in place to return the favor...

Basic Attack: 1d20+5 7

...and whiffs as well, apparently too wrong-footed by his sudden dodge to strike properly.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The rogue turns his attention to Tombak, having been cut by the edge of his spear. He draws another dagger from his person and stabs at the Orc. He barely misses his attack, and he mutters a swear as he gets ready to strike again.

Attacking Tombak: 1d20+6 13

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Crassius Callei

"No, I don't think I will. I'm your opponent right now."

Crassius stiffens his limbs, adopting the Oaken Pole Form. Like a falling log, his Qi-powered axe kick comes down hard on the man's head with a lot of momentum. He smiles at his handiwork and readjusts his position to prepare for the incoming retaliatory strike.

Attack Roll!: 1d20+4+1 21(+1 due to escalation die so 22)
Damage Roll!: 2d8+4+1 15
Take 15. I lose my +2 to AC and remove 1 from my Qi pool, but shrug off 1 damage from the next thing that hits me.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The bald elf attacks K'zan, trying to make up for his partner's failure. He, fortunately, does not come close to hitting the rogue.

Attacking K'zan: 1d20+5 11

The leader of this little gang nearly comes crashing to the ground with the kick, but comes back up with a look of utter hatred on his face. He swings his mace blindly, and misses Crassius by a long shot. It comes down and hits the bar instead, smashing the wood into splinters.

Attacking Crassius: 1d20+3 14

Whycalibur
Oct 17, 2013
Tombak

Grinning the Orc goes to parry the rogue's dagger-- unfortunately, that puts him off his groove and the thumping rhythm of his spear falters. "Hey, Crassius! Finish that bossy guy off, will ya?" he shouts, hustling to get back into his fighting stance.

SUPER OVERDRIVE ends; no more +1 to attack rolls. CRASSIUS receives a +2 to his next attack.

Crouching, Tombak draws back his spear before lashing it forward again, trying to predict where the rogue's next steps will take him.

Attacking the rogue (+STR +LVL +ESCALATION): 1d20+3+1+1 19
Spear damage: 1d8+3 10

"Ha-HAH!" he boasts, landing the serpentine strike. "Did you SEE that?"

No one needs a save or a recovery right now, so I'll forego any battlecries.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Zairan Hainnabibi

"Oof! Lucky shot! You'll pay for this!" Zairan aims at the thug and fires, but at the last second a pain in his ribs flares up and the shot goes wide, barely grazing the thug's ear. "Ugh. Definitely one lucky shot."

Ranged attack vs. thug: 1d20+6 15 1d6+4 8 1 miss damage. One of these days I'll roll even and get to do cool things.

Flame112 fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Jul 18, 2014

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Turn order is as follows

pre:
22 Thug: AC 17, PD 14, MD 12, HP 27 - 11 - 1
20 Thug: AC 17, PD 14, MD 12, HP 27 - 6 - 1
19 Thug Rogue: AC 17, PD 15, MD 11, HP 27 - 1 - 10
10 Thug Leader: AC 20, PD 14, MD 12, HP 27 - 1 - 1 - 15
Escalation Dice is +2.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Digs-A-Hole

A slow clap is heard from the back of the bar. Digs-A-Hole emerges from behind the table he was until now cowering behind. He continues to clap in what Tombak would recognize as the beat of his spear. The clap seems to grow in volume until it forces those nearby to cover their ears. Then Digs throws his hands forward, as he did before, throwing the leader through several tables and into the wall.

"Yes, Tombak. I saw."

Digs-A-Hole turns to the remaining thugs. "Leave. Now."

Chaos Bolt vs PD: 1d20+1+2=15. Much better.
2(1d8+3)=10 Not so great.

"Totally nailed it. Didn't I, Ingot?" *chirp*

MelvinBison fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jul 20, 2014

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The other Camonna Tong men shout out as their chief goes down. The ugly bastard attempts to run at Digs-A-Hole, but cannot get past the Khajiit. Frustrated, he again tries to kill the poor cat, and manages to hit him in the arm. The Khajiit's fur is stained with blood as the mace bashes him.

Disengaging: 1d20 8
Attacking K'zan: 1d20+5 22 Take 10 damage.

The pretty elf stays the course and succeeds in smashing the ranger in his rib cage with his mace.

Attacking Zairan: 1d20+5 19 Take 4 damage

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Jul 18, 2014

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Severia
36/36
I'm never gonna get greatness.

Severia's plan goes up in flames as the Leader is thrown into the wall, so she's unprepared when she charges for the rogue.

Giant Strike: 1d20+5+1+2 15
One miss damage.

Someone hurt me!

Punting
Sep 9, 2007

K'zan Redpaw

First things first, in the interests of not being left with 4 HP, I'll use Roll With It to bring that down to 5 damage, leaving me at a comfortable 9/18.

A quiet hiss escapes the Khajiit, cringing from the badly-dodged blow; he didn't often find himself bloodied quite this much in a fight!

"Ah~! So the s'wit has some sting left, good!" he roared, lashing out once more. Sure, it probably wasn't wise to keep nettling the elf, but what the hell; it wasn't like keeping his mouth shut was going to make it better.

Basic Attack: 1d20+6 17
Damage: 1d8+3 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The Dunmer rogue, startled by Severia's sudden charge, manages to roll with her punch and retaliate with a quick stab of his poisoned knife. This one was coated in something that freezes when it touches the skin; ice crystals begin to bud out of her wounded shoulder.

Attacking Severia with Poison Dagger: 1d20+6 16 Take 3 damage as well as 3 ongoing.

• Locked thread