Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
You sneak into the tomb, treading lightly for fear of tripping another trap. You enter a long and empty hallway made of mud-brick, with one path branching off to the left. You make it to the end without incident and find what had killed the man at the entrance. A small hole has been dug into the wall on the other end of the hallway facing the door, and you can barely see what looks like a mechanical device that resembles a crossbow hidden inside.

The path on the left branches into two separate hallways, leading to the left and right. The coast is clear for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whycalibur
Oct 17, 2013
Tombak gro-Murati
HP: 27/27 Recoveries: 7/8 AC: 14(16 to ghosts) PD: 13 MD: 12

"Looks like he shouldn't have crossed that bow," Tombak quips, waggling his eyebrows outrageously at the rest of the party as if they would do anything other than groan in disgust at that.

After a few moments of that, he relents. "We're heading down, yes?" He hunkers down, examining the hallways to see if either one seems to grade downwards. Surely one of these paths is a better bet-- and surely one of these paths is safer.

Dungeoneerin' (Charming Scoundrel+Lvl+Wis): 1d20+6 26
Talk about your feast or famine.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Digs-A-Hole
pre:
HP: 27/27; Recoveries: 6/8 (1d6+3); Gathered power: No
AC: 14(15) PD: 13(14) MD: 12(13)
STR 10/00 CON 16/03 DEX 12/01
INT 16/03 WIS 10/00(02) CHA 12/01
+4 Digs-A-Hole +4 Digs-A-Grave
Gear: Staff, Mage Robes, Fire salts, 60gp
Ingot: Alert, Maybe Even Insightful
"Hmm. If that guy got shot in the back by this thing, then the trigger would have to be somewhere along this hallway. But he'd have to have triggered it on his way out. And if that's the case, what was he running from?"

Gonna start using a statblock just for quick reference.

MelvinBison fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Sep 20, 2014

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Tombak looks to see if there is anything indicating the path the group should take. He finds that the path to the right slopes very slightly downwards. He also manages to spot a few small pressure plates blending in with the rest of the floor and informs the rest of his group where they are so that they might be avoided.

Whycalibur
Oct 17, 2013
Tombak gro-Murati
HP: 27/27 Recoveries: 7/8 AC: 14 PD: 13 MD: 12

"I think the path to the right is our best bet; it heads down." Tombak stands up, dusting off the knees of his pants and pointing to a few spots with his spear. "Don't step on these, though. Looks like more pressure plates. Whatever's down here doesn't want to be disturbed."

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Severia
HP: 34/36 Recoveries: 7/8 AC: 16 PD: 16 MD: 12

Severia moves ahead towards the right path, stepping over the pressure plates. "I'll take the lead considering you all seem to be made of varying thicknesses of paper," she says, moving ahead and bracing herself against possible traps.

Bracing Self (Con + True Daughter): 1d20+4+5+1 12
Ugh. Judging by an earlier thing I did I just can't catch a break on dice today.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Severia barges forward, avoiding the traps that Tombak had pointed out. She turns around the bend of the hallway and sees a door on the immediate right. The hallway continues on for a while and ends in a staircase heading deeper down.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Digs-A-Hole

Digs makes his way down the slope and turns the corner.

"Well, might as well get a peek in here before we start hoofing it down another hallway."

Digs slowly opens the door on the right.

Peeking through the door: 1d20+2+4=10. Oops. :v:

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
None of us are ever allowed to roll ever again.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug

djw175 posted:

None of us are ever allowed to roll ever again.

"I must use stealth," said Digs-A-Hole, jumping out the window screaming.
Anyone else want to give up the pretense of subtlety?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Digs-A-Hole peaks into the room and gets a quick glimpse of what is inside. It is large and is lined with dozens of stone altars and burial urns. A large tapestry of Vivec doing battle with the Ruddy Man adorns the top of the room, and there are a few triolith shrines to various ancestor saints in the center of the room.

As he pushed the wooden door open, however, it made a loud and high-pitched creaking noise that echoed throughout the hallway. The creaking that the awakening skeleton horde inside the room makes is even louder. Digs-A-Hole counts eighteen skeletons rising from the ashen pits they were buried in. The majority are incomplete, lacking arms and legs, but three of them, however, seem very well equipped and wield steel spears and hold heavy bonemold shields.

Initiative rolls, everyone.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Severia
HP: 34/36 Recoveries: 7/8 AC: 16 PD: 16 MD: 12

Severia puts her hands up in a fighting position. Tombs and ghosts, she doesn't really get. But fighting? Fighting she knows well.

Initiative: 2#1d20 18 7
Also as a reminder, when you list their stats could you list their level?

Edit: Forgot about my power stunt which I also forgot last fight entirely.
Power Stunt: 1d6 3

djw175 fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Sep 22, 2014

Whycalibur
Oct 17, 2013
Tombak gro-Murati
HP: 27/27 Recoveries: 7/8 AC: 14 PD: 13 MD: 12

"Oh come on," Tombak groans, slipping into the room and sweeping his spear into combat position. "I was so slick back there."

Initiative!: 1d20+2 18

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Zairan Hainnabibi
21/24 HP, 6/8 Recoveries, 16 AC, 14 PD, 11 MD
+2 to defenses against Hlaalu spirits

Zairan shakes his head as the door creaks loudly and angrily whispers at the Argonian. "Do you want to wake up the entire Hlaalu ancestry? Quiet!" He immediately realizes that the time to be quiet has since passed, and draws his bow.

Initiative: 1d20+5 20

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Digs-A-Hole

pre:
HP: 27/27; Recoveries: 6/8 (1d6+3); Gathered power: No
"Blame the Hlaalu, not me. Basic respect of the dead should include well-oiled hinges." Digs begins readying a spell.

Inititive: 1d20+2=8.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Can do, djw. Here are my stat blocks and initiative rolls.

pre:
Decrepit Skeleton
1st level mook [undead]
Initiative: +6
Vulnerability: holy
Sword +6 vs. AC—3 damage
AC 16
PD 14 HP 7 (mook)
MD 10
Resist weapons 16+: When a weapon
attack targets this creature, the
attacker must roll a natural 16+
on the attack roll or it only deals
half damage. Using weapons that deal
damage with blunt force (hammers, maces, etc.)
will bypass this resistance.
Initiative: 15#1d20+6 14 25 14 17 13 9 11 16 14 22 25 17 15 11 21
pre:
Skeletal Guardian
1st level troop (undead
Initiative: +7
Vulnerability: holy
Spear +7 vs AC-6 damage
    Natural even hit: The Skeletal Guardian raises its shield, and gains a +2 to AC and PD until the start of its next turn.
AC 16 PD 14 HP 24 MD 11 Resist weapons 16+: When a weapon attack targets this creature, the attacker must roll a natural 16+ on the attack roll or it only deals half damage. Using weapons that deal damage with blunt force (hammers, maces, etc.) will bypass this resistance.
Initiative: 2#1d20+7 27 21
Initiative: 1d20+7 10

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Sep 22, 2014

Punting
Sep 9, 2007
I am very witty: nit-witty, dim-witty, and half-witty.

K'zan Redpaw

"Well, skeletons aren't so bad. Could be worse. Could be ghosts." he murmurs, unsheathing his claws.

Initiative: 1d20+4 7

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

pre:
HP: 16/18; Recoveries: 6/8 (1d8+0); Momentum: No
AC: 15 PD: 13 MD: 13
Initiative: +4
STR 08(-1) CON 10(+0) DEX 17(+3)
INT 16(+3) WIS 14(+2) CHA 12(+1)
Yay statblocks

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Turn Order
27 (Skeletal Guardian 1)
25 (Decrepit Skeleton)
25 (Decrepit Skeleton)
22 (Decrepit Skeleton)
21 (Decrepit Skeleton)
20 (Zairan)
18 (Severia)
18 (Tombak)
17 (Decrepit Skeleton)
17 (Decrepit Skeleton)
16 (Decrepit Skeleton)
15 (Decrepit Skeleton)
14 (Decrepit Skeleton)
14 (Decrepit Skeleton)
14 (Decrepit Skeleton)
13 (Decrepit Skeleton)
11 (Decrepit Skeleton)
11 (Decrepit Skeleton)
10 (Skeletal Guardian 2)
9 (Decrepit Skeleton)
8 (Digs)
7 (K'zan)

Two of the spear-wielding skeletons come towards Severia and Crassius. Crassius points to the one on the right and says, "I'll take this one if you don't mind," and begins to duel with the skeleton.

Attack vs Severia: 1d20+7 16

The skeleton thrusts its spear towards Severia and manages to tear open a wound into Severia's left arm, spilling blood onto the dusty floor of the tomb. 6 damage.

The horde of misshapen skeletons crawls, shambles, and runs past Severia to attack her friends. They claw, pummel, and even bite whatever they can get their hands on.

Attacking Zairan, Tombak (twice), and Digs: 4#1d20+6 26 15 8 15

Zairan, unable to maneuver in time, finds himself being torn to shreds by one particularly aggressive and mobile skeleton. Critical hit! Take 6 damage.

Tombak manages to dodge one, but fails to dodge a second one, which bites into his shoulder. 3 damage.

Digs is unable to fend off his assailant, and is pummeled by a flurry of blows from the elven skeleton. 3 damage

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Note: I forgot about the +1 to damage from the silver arrows for my rolls this turn, so I added it back in manually. So that's why the damage rolls are 1 less on Orokos.

Zairan Hainnabibi
15/24 HP, 6/8 Recoveries, 16 AC, 14 PD, 11 MD

Zairan is caught off-guard, fumbling around with his bow, which allows one of the skeletons to run up and whack him. He manages to bring his bow up and fires point blank into the skeleton's skull, resulting in a truly miraculous shot. The arrow instantly shatters the skull of the skeleton, then continues through another skeleton's vertebrae before finally getting lodged in the ribcage of a third. The two heavily damaged skeletons quickly fall, becoming two inanimate piles of bones.

Zairan notches another arrow and fires it at the already-damaged skeleton just as it tries to strike Tombak again. It dies, mid-swing, and its weapon flies out its grasp, sailing through the air and bonking the skeleton near Digs-A-Hole on the skull. Both skeletons immediately crumbles into chunks and bone dust.

"It seems these skeletons are little more than bone dust, just waiting to fall apart!" he shouts to his allies. He then takes a snare from his pack and tosses it onto the ground in front of him. It looks like a strange pile of wooden sticks and netting, but it's designed to immobilize anything that walks over it.

Ranged Attack on skeleton vs PD: 1d20+6 24 1d12+5 17
Natural 16+ means they take full damage and triggers my Follow-Up Strike flexible attack so I get to make another attack. If I'm reading the mook rules right, 17 damage should drop 2 of them and leave another one with 3 damage?

Follow-Up Strike vs PD on Tombak's 2nd skeleton: 1d20+6 24 1d12+5 14
gently caress I'm so good at rolling dice. 16+ again means full damage again, but I don't think Follow-Up Strike gets triggered again, as cool as that would be. 14 damage + the 3 from earlier means I dropped the last two skeletons who had already moved. And did 5 damage to another one, which I can't think of any way to narrate.

So the total result is 31 damage to the mook pool, killing the 4 that were engaged with us and leaving one with 5 damage. The trap is a once per battle minor action thing. It will affect the first enemy who tries to engage with me and leave them 'stuck' until they pass two easy saves to free themselves.

Whycalibur
Oct 17, 2013
Tombak gro-Murati
HP: 24/27 Recoveries: 7/8 AC: 14/16 to Hlaalu PD: 13 MD: 12

Tombak immediately spins into action, whirling below the first strike and taking the second on his shoulder with a grunt of pain, using the momentum of the strike to force himself past the skeleton even as it crumbles from Zairan's tender mercies. He hums tunelessly under his breath as he spins low, counting each twitch of his muscle. Tick, tick, tick, tick goes the tip of his spear, scraping shavings of stone as it starts up a beat.

SUPER OVERDRIVE activates, giving all allies a +1 attack bonus until the start of my next turn.

Tombak sucks in a deep breath, tensing his diaphragm... and springs into an upright position with a deafening roar. The sheer force of sound causes the air to ripple even as the enchanted blade of his spear flicks amongst the three nearest skeletons, one of whom is menacing Digs-a-Hole. The blade neatly severs their necks, and the thunderous roar finishes the job. They crumble to dust, and the dust is blown forcibly into the joints of the skeletons behind them.

New Future Weapon (+4 vs MD): 1d20+4 23 (+1 from the song; hits regardless)

New Future Weapon Damage (Holy): 4d6+4 19 HOLY damage; Decrepit Skeletons now Vulnerable

** Nearby ally with the fewest hit points gains a +4 bonus to AC until the end of my next turn. **

Whycalibur fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Sep 23, 2014

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Severia
HP: 29/36 Recoveries: 7/8 AC: 16 PD: 16 MD: 12 Greatness: Yes

Severia grins at the skeleton, despite the wound she just received. She used the closeness to grab the skeleton's head and start crushing. "I don't know," she shouts to the rest of the party. "They don't seem much of a threat to me.

Giant Strike vs. AC: 1d20+5+1+1+1 20
Forgot Tombak's thing so I added it manually.
Giant Strike vs. AC: 1d10+4+5+1 19
Jesus loving Christ, Giant Strike. You know you don't have to always roll near max damage every time, right? Also just as a reminder I use fists which are probably blunt.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011

Whycalibur posted:

** Nearby ally with the fewest hit points gains a +4 bonus to AC until the end of my next turn. **
This is almost certainly Zairan right now.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The skeletons are being decimated by the party's attacks. Still, eight of them seem to still have enough in them to keep going, heading for K'zan, Severia, Tombak, and Zairan.

Attacking K'zan, Severia, Tombak, Zairan (2 each): 8#1d20+6 7 20 14 16 25 20 25 10

K'zan dodges a few blows, but one manages to land a strong blow to his jaw. Severia shoves one off her, but a crawling skeleton begins to tear at her shins with its hands while she was distracted. Tombak is unlucky, and is unable to dodge blows from two of the tomb's defenders. Zairan blocks a blow with his bow, but receives a swift kick to the gut from another of his opponents. At the very least, one of his attackers gets snared by Zairan's trap in the process.

I'm rolling pretty good today. Almost had 2 more crits there. Anyway, you know the drill. 3 damage for Severia, 3 for K'zan, 6 for Tombak, and 3 for Zairan. One of the skeletons is now stuck.

One of the armed skeletons rushes to the aid of its compatriot, whose skull has been nearly split in half by Severia, and lances her in the stomach. It raises its shield immediately after its attack, ready for any other blow that comes its way.

Six damage and skeleton guardian 2 gets a +2 to AC and PD until its next round.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Digs-A-Hole
pre:
HP: 24/27; Recoveries: 6/8 (1d6+3); Gathered power: No
"getitoffgetitoffgetit- Oh. He's off. Thanks, guys. Now then..."

Digs points at one of the Guardians attacking Severia and an arc of lightning shoots out, shattering him. A splinter of bone thrown from the explosion wedges itself in the other Guardian's forehead, causing a slight crack.

"Ooo. Well, it's still not the most noise I've made today."

Random energy type: 1d4=3. Lightning.
Chaos Bolt v. SG1: 1d20+2=22. Woo, crit!
Damage: 1d8+3=4. Dang, min. damage. 8 to the guardian.
Random chaotic benefit for rolling even: 1d6=6. 1 damage to the other guardian.

MelvinBison fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Sep 24, 2014

Punting
Sep 9, 2007

K'zan Redpaw

The Khajiit takes the hit and lashes out, not bothering to heckle this particular crowd; unlike the assailants in the bar, they weren't likely to get mad and make mistakes, nor surrender, so best to just put them down as hard and quick as possible.

Basic Attack: 1d20+4 24 Mothafuckin' critical hit on yonder skeleton what done hit me. :black101: (I realize just now after rolling I forgot to add the +1 from Tombak's ability, but I don't think it makes that much difference at the moment).

Damage: 1d8+3 10 And with a crit, total damage of 20, I think?

pre:
HP: 13/18; Recoveries: 6/8 (1d8+0); Momentum: Yes

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Turn Order
20 (Zairan)
18 (Severia)
18 (Tombak)
17 (Decrepit Skeleton)
17 (Decrepit Skeleton)
16 (Decrepit Skeleton)
15 (Decrepit Skeleton)
14 (Decrepit Skeleton)
10 (Skeletal Guardian 2)
8 (Digs)
7 (K'zan)

Escalation Die is at 1.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Severia
HP: 22/36 Recoveries: 7/8 AC: 16 PD: 16 MD: 12 Greatness: No

Severia swings at the other guardian although the other two get in her way.

Giant Strike vs. AC: 1d20+5+1+1+1+1 11
Severia might be the most consistent character I've ever played. I could set my watch by her cycle of misses and one less than max damage hits. .

Whycalibur
Oct 17, 2013
Tombak gro-Murati
HP: 22/27 Recoveries: 6/8 AC: 14 PD: 13 MD: 12

Taking a beating, Tombak's rhythm falters.

Maintain Song: 1d20 10
Super Overdrive ends.

He attempts to manoeuvre some of the decrepit skeletons towards the guardian, hoping to give Severia an advantage. His spear snaps out, harrying the undead creatures. He gets their attention and tries to herd them, using his strikes to encourage them where he wants to go rather than trying to break them apart.

Pokey pokey: 1d20+6 21 (Rolled 15; they take half damage)
Pokey pokey damage: 1d8+6 14 (Max damage! But they only take 7. Boo.)

"Come on, man, pull yourself together...!" Tombak growls at himself, psyching himself back up to form.

Recovery: 1d8+2 4

"Severia!" he calls, gesturing with his head at the skeletons he's trying to shove around. "I bet those bones will tangle up awfully well!"

Severia gets a +2 on their next attack roll (final verse effect).

Whycalibur fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Sep 26, 2014

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
I think I still get a bonus from Tombak's song that ended, since I didn't take my turn in between his turns. So that's included in the roll.

Zairan Hainnabibi
12/24 HP, 6/8 Recoveries, 16 AC, 14 PD, 11 MD

Zairan jumps to the side, leaving both skeletons in a straight line in front of him. He fires an arrow that goes straight through both their skulls, dropping them instantly. With them dealt with, Zairan's free to fire another arrow at one of the few remaining skeletons, but it unfortuantely sails right through the space between its ribs, shattering an urn behind it.

Disengage from a skeleton: 1d20 15
Ranged Attack on skeleton vs PD: 1d20+8 27 1d12+5 15
Rolled a 16+ so that's the full 15 damage and I get a Follow Up Strike on whatever mook took the 1 leftover damage.

Follow Up Strike: 1d20+8 13 1d12+5 14
But that's a miss.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The last of the skeleton horde attacks, unaware of how stacked the odds are against them. The last two rush Tombak and Digs-A-Hole, trying to draw whatever blood they can. Tombak skillfully pushes his attacker away with his spear, while the Argonian is struck by a punch to the jaw.

3 damage for Digs.

Attacking Tombak: 1d20+6 9
Attacking Digs: 1d20+6 16

The guardian lets its guard down and strikes Severia with the haft of its spear, undeterred by the battle.

Attacking Severia: 1d20+7 20

Edit: Whoops, I can't read apparently. Severia takes 6 damage. Sorry about the mix-up.

SunAndSpring fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Sep 27, 2014

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Severia
HP: 30/36 Recoveries: 6/8 AC: 16 PD: 16 MD: 12 Greatness: Yes

Severia grabs the skeletons spear and laughs at its assault on her.

Oh no I dropped to staggered!
Oh wait!
Divine Stamina Recovery: 1d12+4 13 +17 to a total of 30 HP
And thus I completely invalidated most of the attacks against me. I'll post my actual turn after the round goes by to make things less confusing.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Digs-A-Hole
pre:
HP: 21/27; Recoveries: 6/8 (1d6+3); Gathered power: No
"getitoffgetitoffgetitoffgetitoff-"

Digs lets loose some more lightning, which doesn't do much as a result of his panic.

Chaos Bolt vs. mooks: 1d20+2+1=8. Drat. 2 miss damage. Maybe that finished one off? :v:

Punting
Sep 9, 2007

K'zan Redpaw

Well. That went...better than expected. Deciding to leave the more intact of the skeletons to adventurers with the equipment to deal with them, the Khajiit turns his attention towards the few remaining members of the decrepit horde, hoping to help bring them down...

Basic Attack: 1d20+5 12

...and misses completely, claws passing through empty ribs.

pre:
HP: 13/18; Recoveries: 6/8 (1d8+0); Momentum: Yes

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Turn Order
20 (Zairan)
18 (Severia)
18 (Tombak)
17 (Decrepit Skeleton)
17 (Decrepit Skeleton)
10 (Skeletal Guardian 2)
8 (Digs)
7 (K'zan)

Escalation Die is at 2.

Flame112
Apr 21, 2011
Zairan Hainnabibi
12/24 HP, 6/8 Recoveries, 16 AC, 14 PD, 11 MD

Zairan fires an arrow at the closest skeleton, but it whizzes past harmlessly.

Ranged Attack on decrepit skeleton vs PD: 1d20+8 10 1d12+5 16

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Severia
HP: 30/36 Recoveries: 6/8 AC: 16 PD: 16 MD: 12 Greatness: Yes

Severia decides she's had enough of this skeleton's bullshit. "They might, but I think it's time I dealt with the bigger one!" she shouts, grabbing the skeleton by the spine and slamming it into the wall. After that, she swings it over her head and slams it into the ground.

Giant Strike vs. AC: 1d20+5+1+1+2+2 28
Giant Strike damage: 1d10+5+4+1 20
Well I finally did something other than 1 less than max damage. :v:

Whycalibur
Oct 17, 2013
Tombak gro-Murati
HP: 22/27 Recoveries: 6/8 AC: 14 PD: 13 MD: 12

"Well yes, that was the idea," Tombak sighs, trying to fend off the fresh assaults from the harried skeletons. "But so long as it worked out..." he hops backwards to make himself some room, then lunges forward with the spear. It clatters uselessly around and through the ribcages of the remaining mooks.

And Lunge: 1d20+6 14

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
The skeletons try to continue the fight, but it is clear to those alive that the odds have turned in their favor. One skeleton attempts to maul Zairan and misses, while another can barely swing its last remaining limb at Tombak.

Attacking Tombak and Zairan: 2#1d20+6 13 7

The spear-wielding skeleton lays on the ground for a moment, almost as if it had been destroyed by Severia's brutal onslaught. But it somehow rises for one more attack, slicing at the warrior's shins. It lands the strike and cuts yet another wound onto her body. It staggers for a moment, then raises its shield and begins to circle Severia. It is clear that this creature will not rest until something renders it into pieces.

Attacking Severia: 1d20+7 21 6 damage for you

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Digs-A-Hole

Burning Hands vs. Mook Pool and Guardian: 1d20+2+2=16.
Damage: 1d6+3=9. That might kill them both.

No longer assailed, Digs charges forward, charring the skeletons' bones as he goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
One sad pathetic decrepit skeleton left for you guys to kill.

• Locked thread