Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
Buddy Epson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
Smokey and the Bandwidth?

I dunno, hacker twins or some poo poo...

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

*balki bartokomous voice*

cosine larry!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the cat in the black hat

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Agile Vector posted:

Oh the Programming You'll Go

jpegs and spam

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Roosevelt posted:

norton hears a who

dammit! i was working on that one too. :mad:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Magnum π

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mike tyson’s punchcard

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

linkedin logs

(hacker collective)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

dr. steve boole

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my mother the .jar

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

syscall girl posted:

Quiggy Down Under

mr. smythe goes to washington

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the WEP bandits

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Hello Spaceman posted:

lord foldermort

lol

he who shall not be file named!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

tineye tim

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

milspool

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

GUI Joe

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

orlando furrioso

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Roosevelt posted:

Claude DeUSB

lol. that works in an amusing way.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the venerable baud

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

have GNU, will travel

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

w00ty guthrie

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Achmed Jones posted:

indiana pwns and the templeos doom

that’s a good bang for your buck.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

larry turd.

:effort:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

minecraft holmes

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

firewall jackson

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

buckaroo bonzai buddy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

phyllis DLLer

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

The Leck posted:

ken giffey jr

lol

ken yiffy jr

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Roosevelt posted:

ken giffey gr, apparently

pls dont troll the hacker name thread!!

content: the meme police

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

king gorgeous george :george:

why don't you go touch dongles with you daddy???

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

timothy query

:lsd:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

luke skypewalker

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

.jar .jar links

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Agile Vector posted:

the voyage of the hyperthreader

the silver char

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

inspector engadget

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

CSS lewis

e: there’s no way this isn’t a repeat

President Beep fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jan 14, 2018

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that’s a good twofer.

samwise gamegenie

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

im actually shevek and this nine year old account has just been a ruse while ive waited for the perfect time to start a viral campaign to promote my software.

content: david the chome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Cocoa Crispies posted:

krokodil dundee

lol. that’s a good one.

• Locked thread