Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
it was a simpler time

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just beat it on POSTAL difficulty a few minutes ago. 'Twas epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The last boss is incredible. Whereas most enemies have about... 18-40HP, and most prior bosses about 300-400... he has 7000 something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus he's a demonic mad cow diseased Jewish game publisher. The last two days are not very good but at least you get to hang out with Vince Desi and see a funny clip of him. He's a cool dude and his twitter is like the twitter of some old dad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-bpZ7m1_Fk lmao

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Amebx
Aug 6, 2007

i'm a shark!!! i'm a SHAAAARK!! suck my diick!! I'M A SHAAARK!!
Postal 2 lets you mount a cat's butthole on the barrel of your gun as a silencer. Game Of Every Year.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Doesn't this game still get cited by the Fred Thompson types?

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

look ken levine this is how you make a fun game

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

postal 2 would have been a mega smash had it come out on the build engine when beavis and butthead was still on tv

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I never played postal 1 or 2. Was it as try hard and unfunny as 3?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

DrManiac posted:

I never played postal 1 or 2. Was it as try hard and unfunny as 3?

yes, but it comes across in a wistfully old-fashioned way, like an early episode of south park.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

you could play as cartman and not change anything else about the game and it'd be about right

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Luigi Thirty posted:

postal 2 would have been a mega smash had it come out on the build engine when beavis and butthead was still on tv

true loving glory

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

that's not portal 2.

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008
After all that I heard and read about it I was really disappointed when I found out you actually HAD to kill a lot of people to get through the game. I thought the fun was going to be that the game made violence super tempting with its obnoxious characters but then it turned out they just straight up attack you and you need to fight back or you're dead hella fast.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

BiggestOrangeTree posted:

After all that I heard and read about it I was really disappointed when I found out you actually HAD to kill a lot of people to get through the game. I thought the fun was going to be that the game made violence super tempting with its obnoxious characters but then it turned out they just straight up attack you and you need to fight back or you're dead hella fast.

naw man u can pay a dog to wreck peoples poo poo for you

the best part is he'll immediately drop the cash back at your feet before going on a rampage because he'd do that poo poo for free

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
post the demonius X video in here immediately you idiots

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Want a picture of Demonius's epic naked body reflected on his TurboGrafx 16 CD.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc_s-zsYdrA

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh it was a dreamcast disk. I think you can also find it on his TurboGrafx collection video though. Cheers mateys.

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THANK you. I'm calm now

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i got stuck in the church level because the corpses two muslim terrorists i killed kept lighting each other on fire in the doorway. super shoddy coding guys.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

postal 1 feels like something made by one very upset person. the poor graphics, the weird audio artifacts. it is the game that would be most at home presented as court evidence.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!

Ralp posted:

THANK you. I'm calm now

I love the comments:
"lol i like how the women scream running around lite on fire! " ahhhh eerraaa! " until when you got to the peeing part. i couldnt stop laughing! by the way i never heard of this game. gently caress women today!"

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Oh, don't mind me, miss. I'm just pissing on you until you throw up. Nbd.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BKPR posted:

i got stuck in the church level because the corpses two muslim terrorists i killed kept lighting each other on fire in the doorway. super shoddy coding guys.

Piss on them (press T to whip out your cocknballs for mama) to put out the fire.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
postal two is great the cake is a lie hahah

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
This can't good for me, but I feel great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deputy Dangerous
Mar 20, 2011

90% gravity

BKPR posted:

postal 1 feels like something made by one very upset person. the poor graphics, the weird audio artifacts. it is the game that would be most at home presented as court evidence.

has anyone seen my ear?

• Locked thread