Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
In as moonshinerhyme, add me bros. Seems like a fun little game, completely shits on my battery life though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
This game destroys the battery on my S3, drains faster than it can charge plugged in, although my charging plug barely working is probably playing a part. Fun little mobile game, having a good time so far.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Yeah, I am getting crushed into the ground in pvp due to a lack of decent summons/sterotypical poo poo that I see most other people rolling with. Someone said something about Thursday, are they tweaking the values on summons?

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Have you guys noticed easier opponents with less ranking? Because from the bombardment I've been getting I'm around 450 and everyone in my lists are still 900+ with maybe 2 below 800.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

MPLS to NOLA posted:

Man natural ****s are so much better than their evolved counterparts. I can't see myself ever evolving past 4 for any reason at all. Also, the secret dungeons your friends find give your monsters (a tiny bit of) xp but not you. They're a fun idea but unless you have a team that can clear 5 waves quick and easy don't even bother.

also also i found the secret most annoying arena team ever:

(the wind lady is sylphid, she has a 3-turn all-team invulnerability shield on a 6-turn cooldown hahaha)

That is some bullshit haha. I finally got lucky with unknown scrolls and got 3 ***s out of 14 scrolls in one run. Gots me an Epikion Priest to replace my flagging fairy/light garuda. Also got a wind serpent, not sure if I want to use him though.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Anyone know what causes the 1.5x exp when powering up monsters?

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Figured out my own question from earlier. If you use the same element monsters to power up, there will by 1.5x exp. IE use fire monsters to power up fire monster.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Got the 750 crystal pack, got nothing but 3 stars.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Got my fire inugami last night :haw: only took about 75 energy of autobattling volcano 2. Somewhat makes up for getting one 4 star out of 12 scrolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
How are you guys runing the water werewolf that hes as good as you say? I have him 4 star awakened and hes still somewhat underwhelming.

• Locked thread