Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Don't fuck with the Rabbi!
In as Sirbloody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

I don't know if the loot gods are favoring me but with x10 scrolls I managed to get x3 3 star fire summons, some inferno, a fire wear-wolf, and some anime cat.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

zeesik posted:

It's alright, just a warning that the 12h xp boost is applied immediately.

It looks like it's only applied when getting it from the mail. Mine is still in the mailbox (over 24 hours now). So if you don't have time you can do that.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Is it better to buy mystical scrolls or do the gem summons? I want the most bang for my buck.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Because I like my chances I bought the 11 mystical scroll pack and pulled

4*
-Wind Ninja
-Awakened Kungen fire bear guy

3*
-Water bearman, fairy, serpent , inugami
-Wind X2 bounty hunter, inugami, martial cat,
-Fire High elemental

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Zotix posted:

Grats on the ninja. That's a good pick up. Speaking of ninja, just did a crystal summon and snagged a water ninja.

I have no idea who to use for a team now. I need a good healer.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Here is my team. I have a 12 experience boost saved.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Zotix posted:

Id use your red bear as a tank, use wind ninja, fairy, and wind magical archer. Try to obtain a wind tank soon, or fire dps.

In this game, unlike others, you really can't power your way through using wrong elements.

I have been using the fire inferno thing for his aoe attack.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Moonshine Rhyme posted:

This game destroys the battery on my S3, drains faster than it can charge plugged in, although my charging plug barely working is probably playing a part. Fun little mobile game, having a good time so far.

When I am studying on my desktop I tend to play on BlueStacks but I have a Note 3 and did notice a huge drain on my battery.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Jibo posted:

Weird, it doesn't seem to drain much at all on my iPad Air but I've been getting a lot of cases of the game crashing and closing out completely for no real reason that I can tell. It's made getting an arena streak almost impossible.

Also, is there an easy/cheap source of junk 3 star dudes to use to evolve the 3 star dudes I use? I just about capped out my whole team of 3 star guys and have like maybe enough to evolve one of them and I don't want to blow gems or whatever to pull my evo material.

I have been super lucky with my scrolls, I have enough feeder 3*s to get my main 3 to 4*s in a little bit.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Zotix posted:

I want to buy this so bad, but i don't need it.

I just spent all my mana getting my two 3*s to 4*s I'm so broke its sad.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

I am tempted to buy the water pack, besides my awakened Fairy I have like no water monsters so the last two zones are being a pain for me.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Yeah, I don't know what to buy... My current team is 4* Wind Ninja, Magical Archer, Fire Kungen (Leveling up a 4* Fire Reaper), Awakened Water Fairy. So I don't know what to buy, all my 3* summons suck I do have a Dark Epikion Priest (50 invites), Fire Wearwolf, Wind BH & Wind Mystic Witch....

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

MMOs & Welfare posted:

Is there a way to do the invites without spamming people I actually know?

I don't think so, all my friends play candy crush (I never tried it) so they finally deserve some spam from me.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

RNG hosed me, oh well.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

So, using a random mystical scroll I just summoned a water archangel. I was lacking water types so no complaints from me.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Jibo posted:

Yeah, it gave me the edge I needed to get my final volcano stage clear too. Also holy hell Sirbloody has what appears to be a five star natural monster and it wrecks.

That Water Archangel is a natural 5 and loving boss. I just realized his only damage attack can remove a buff too.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

What is everyone's thoughts on an awakened Dark Fairy for a defensive team?

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Just used my light/dark scroll..... dark vagabond. .... could be worse I guess.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Zotix posted:

Wind Imp is a loving monster. A squishy monster, but he tears poo poo up. And easy to skill up.

In water b5 my level 20 fully maxed skills awakened imp was murdering level 27s in 1 hit.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

m.hache posted:

Mine reset too and I didn't do poo poo to my phone last night. So lame.

I think it resets monthly.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

I have my water archangel for everyone to use. I am reworking his runes but his aoe heal is so OP. .

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

inkmoth posted:

Hmmmm maybe that scroll was rigged. I also got a water death knight. And a water magic archer from the second. Trying to decide if that archer is worth anything or if it should be fodder for either my wind or fire archer...

Now I really regret not spamming my innocent Facebook friends as I missed the dark e priest forever

I doubt it's rigged I received a lulu and a fire martial cat.....

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Because of my Water Archangel I can get to Stage 10 more often than not, I just wish I had some better water element summons for damage... Or I just need to rune better...

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Bell_ posted:

You could make the archangel the healer on a fire team or something. I run into the same issue (not enough invested in a water team, so running full fire) but honestly four pieces are the most you can get and you'll get that half the time anyways just for making it to the boss. At that point, it may as well be about getting there faster.

For the hell of it I am running my Archangel, Lulu, Awakened Fairy, Amazon, and werewolf to see if I can beat stage 10.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

What is the best way to farm 5+ star runes? I just awakened my 5 star wind ninja and I want to properly rune my 5☆s (Wind Awakened Ninja, Water Archangel, and a Fire Awakened Inguami )

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

NewcastleBrown posted:

Just pulled a Fire Mystic Witch from a Social Summon. Thanks, friends!

I've also now pulled two 2* Awoken Low Elementals. Is there any reason I'd want to hold onto and level them?

I pulled a water one from social summons.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Thanks for this info. Now which living armor to skill up. I have a wind and a fire one. I also have 160 summoning pices....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Daemonlasher posted:

Probably going to awaken Witch and Werewolf then and use Elemental as fodder. I've heard Witch is amazing for Arena Offence. Whats the proper way of going about to use your Angelmons?

My werewolf is only 4* but a permanent member of my water team. He is such a beast.

• Locked thread