Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
In as Mehap. I'm enjoying this game so far, the whole rune system helps alleviate the need for high summons immediately. And I think I learned from Brave Frontier to spend as little as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

HughGRect posted:

So far I am really enjoying this game, but I have a couple noobie type questions:

I read here that you can upgrade a monsters skill levels by feeding them monsters from the same family. Does this hold true if you feed an awakened monster something from the original family? I.E. If I feed three Garudas to Teon (awaken light Garuda) will I still get the skill level increases?

Yeah that's the case.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I got an awakened Wind Pixie on a scroll, and it's kind of funny how my defense went from a succession of failures to success after success. She's easy to skill up and has a decent speed. I went ahead and improved it so she's almost guaranteed to go first to buff everybody.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jul 21, 2014

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Yeah thanks for the Phoenix and Lushen I finally finished the Volcano. I had been trying to do it without using crystals but that was just a waste of time.

I got a light Fairy which was disappointing at first, but her awakened skill grants invincibility for two turns to one ally. That seems really useful if I just throw it onto the weak element against the AI that will charge at it.

• Locked thread