Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
should animals have rights? if so, what right should they enjoy, and at what point do we draw the line? ill let u be the judge...

here's a provocative image to kickstart the conversation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

post the one of the cop getting teabagged by the horse. he might be a constable actually

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

There are some who lay eggs in your body. Animal rights or animal wrongs I say.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

....... so it's not ok to turn your pet camel's face into a cock?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
Animals have the right to not be mistreated and to be killed quickly and painlessly and to get into my fridge. That's cows and pigs and chickens and stuff like that mostly.

Dogs and cats and pet types have the right to not be mistreated but they don't have get into my fridge.

Groundsquirrels can just gently caress right off. They have the right to a .22lr in the melon.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
should the camel enjoy more rights than the horse? i think so

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

4 hoofs = 4 rights of ur choosing

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
the right to rape cops

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
drat! Donkies be jacked!

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
animals have the right to remain delicious

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
wild animals should be left alone and allowed to kill people who venture into their habitats

domesticated animals should be raised in relatively descent conditions and killed quick and mercifully for food

that's all i got

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

A misanthrope posted:

the right to rape cops

All animals need this right.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

BlueChocolate posted:

wild animals should be left alone and allowed to kill people who venture into their habitats

domesticated animals should be raised in relatively descent conditions and killed quick and mercifully for food

that's all i got

that's very reasonable of u thanks. how much habitat should we give the animals?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Al Borland posted:

All animals need this right.

:agreed:

people are animals

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im hungry

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

THS posted:

im hungry

how about this

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

Trees and Squids posted:

how about this

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
nice marco

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sintax posted:

nice marco

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

the right to rape cops

superb gif dude, youve really been killing it lately with the gifs/jpegs

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Orkin Mang posted:

superb gif dude, youve really been killing it lately with the gifs/jpegs

thank you Orkin Mang that's nice to hear coming from a good poster :hfive: and xo

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ros73m7xBRA

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

animals have the right to get on my plate

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Trees and Squids posted:

how about this

What, you've never dug for clams before? Do you live inland like a total loser or something?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

A misanthrope posted:

thank you Orkin Mang that's nice to hear coming from a good poster :hfive: and xo

Where does he get such wonderful gifs?

roboshit
Apr 4, 2009

animal rights was a sellout album

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

A misanthrope posted:

the right to rape cops

Does it even count as bestiality when the horse is raping a pig?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Can't stop thinking about donkeys now.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Trixie Hardcore posted:

http://www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk/

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

i suggest a vacation south of the border

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
apparently loving donkeys isn't taboo in some parts of Colombia and it is even encouraged. Now that's progressive.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Reminds me of all the assclowns that ride around utah with their dogs in the bed of their pickup trucks. Owners should be shot in the crotch on sight. Never did I witness more assfuckery toward pets as in utah.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Fog Tripper posted:

Reminds me of all the assclowns that ride around utah with their dogs in the bed of their pickup trucks. Owners should be shot in the crotch on sight. Never did I witness more assfuckery toward pets as in utah.

that's a common thing in places where pickup trucks are a thing. The dog's learn to stay in the bed of the truck when they are puppies. What's the problem?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Powercrazy posted:

that's a common thing in places where pickup trucks are a thing. The dog's learn to stay in the bed of the truck when they are puppies. What's the problem?

Well, the ones that don't learn never make it past puppyhood. Same reason I wouldn't want kids running around in an open bed of a pickup going down the highway.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Fog Tripper posted:

Well, the ones that don't learn never make it past puppyhood. Same reason I wouldn't want kids running around in an open bed of a pickup going down the highway.

I spent a lot of time in the back of my dads truck driving around town growing up :)

Also the way you teach the puppies is by watching them as you go down the street at slow speeds and swerve to knock them back into the bed when it looks like they are going to jump. You don't just throw a litter of puppies back there and start flying down the highway.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Fog Tripper posted:

When I was a kid my parents were poo poo for brains hillbillies apparently & they would put me & our pit bull in the back of the truck with no safety restraints because that's somehow an acceptable way to treat your pets & children if you are poor. On more than one occasion we would hit a bump & I would have to grab on to the dog to keep it from being bounced out on to the highway. So I guess if you are a dumb enough rear end in a top hat to put your dog in the back of your truck you should also put your kid in the back to serve as a fail-safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
The sound of a panicked animal sliding around on a metal truck bed really takes me back.

• Locked thread