Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

as a Representative of GOONS, I vote you die like a pubbie scum for trying to get people interested in this lovely lovely game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Llama I sent you a care package, note: unlike those faker goons it has maximum care... now if you collect it beets will be happy to nuke away those free pixels.

OK THIS IS KINDA IMPORTANT

I am technically still goons gov except mostly useless due to employment, however I can offer you the chance to head to our

MERCY BOARD Where you can make your case for peace(please read very carefully and make it in the proper manner.) and then do a relatively simple term to get us to stop screwing with you,as an aside you were singled out for well... LPing this terrible game while a goon.

For the peanut gallery and maybe you I think you can review previous cases which have resulted in some hilarty, and peace! this is a legit deal we are serious about it, you do it you get peace, you can even ask for more things and we might consider granting them for a BONUS CHALLENGE.

Join Goons

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jul 20, 2014

• Locked thread