Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer
Leave peace mode please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Grimey Drawer

ScreamingLlama posted:

[ ] Full cleanup, which involves destroying some of the contaminated forest. (-2 to environment)
[ ] Partial cleanup, which may leave behind toxic residue. (-1 to environment, -1% population)
[x] Do nothing. (-5% population)

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Grimey Drawer
When is there going to be an update?

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Getsuya posted:

So not to drag off-site drama on-site, but since this seems pretty vital to the storyline of this LP could someone actually say what happened? Someone just came in and wrecked our poo poo?
More importantly, when they were crushing our country did CEO Getsuya get hung or guillotined?
Someone attacked the nation and the CEO killed himself.

So here is something to read.

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The person in the mail is the first person that got so mad at me that she looked up public RL information about me and try to scare me with it. All I had to do to get her so mad was to attack her nation. That's an example of how people playing Cybernations are so emotionally attached to their nations, so much that you can get some great tears.

Join Now!

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Grimey Drawer

VulpesInculta posted:

Good lord, this thing is still going? I was briefly top nation in 06/07 but lets face it this game sucks.

Also there was a goon alliance - what was their eventual fate anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Grimey Drawer

ScreamingLlama posted:

No, I hadn't a clue. But now that I know, poo poo is in the process of getting very real. You want drama? There will be lots of drama, action, adventure and possibly a teeny tiny chance of romance.
I can't wait.

• Locked thread